70- Meeting Him- Colby

Y/N
Y/N- I actually can't believe I'm meeting you irl today. I mean we've been talking for a year and just now, I get to come and meet you. 💙
Colby- The best part is that your staying a year 💙
Y/N- I know! Are you sure Sam, Corey, Devyn, Aaron and Jake don't mind? 💙
Colby- They wouldn't even dream of saying no! I talked about you so much so that they really want to meet you 💙
Y/N- They're super sweet 💙
Colby- Can I vlog? 💙
Y/N- Of course, and if your viewers hate me... Well they'll have to get used to me 💙
Colby- Yes they will, because I'm not letting you go just yet 💙
Y/N- I have to get going. My Ubers outside and my flights in 3 hours. I'll text you when I'm off the flight. Then I guess I'll see you there 💙
Colby- I can't wait 💙
Y/N- Me either. See ya 💙
Colby- See ya 💙

I out my phone in my bag and grabbed my stuff. I got into the Uber and then went to the airport. I got onto my flight and flew from Florida to L.A.

--------- a few hours later---------

Colby
I was waiting nervously in arrivals.

"Bro chill" Sam said as he sat down on one of the chairs.

"I can't dude. What if she hates me?" I asked looking at him.

"You've been talking for a year. It's a waste of fucking money if she bought a plane ticket to L.A just to say I hate you and then go back" Kat said sitting down with Sam.

"I get that... It's just I get really depressing sometimes. I seem happy on phone and over text and in real life I can be a dick" I said looking at them.

"I think she can tolerate how dickheaded you can be" Sam said scrolling through his phone.

My phone buzzed.

Y/N- Hey Colby. I'm coming to arrivals now 💙

"Sam grab the camera she's coming soon" I said smiling at him.

He picked up the camera and explained what was going on. I waited another 3 minutes before I saw her running towards me. I opened my arms as she ran and jumped. She wrapped her legs around my torso as my head laid on her shoulder.

"I can't believe I'm here!" She squealed.

"I can't believe your here" I said putting her down.

I put her down as we walked to Sam and Kat.

"Hey Sam, hey Kat!" She said smiling.

"Hey Y/N. It's so nice to meet you" Sam said hugging her.

"Thanks" she said.

"You're actually so gorgeous. I can see why Colby's so smitten" Kat said giggling.

"I don't think I was supposed to know that" she said giggling.

They hugged.

"Is there anything you want to say to the viewers?" I asked pointing the camera at her.

"Dreams do come true bitches. And also, I look like shit and need a wee" she said giggling.

I smiled at how goofy she was. My little goof.

Hey guys I'm thinking of turning this into a mini series for this or should I make it into a book. Tell me in the comments or vote. That way I know. Peace.
Elise xxx 💚💚💚