26- You Catch Him Cheating- Colby

Y/N

"Babe, I'm home" I yelled through the house.

He wasn't in the gaming room or the kitchen so I thought he must be upstairs. I walked upstairs and was about to walk into my room when I heard moans. I cracked the door open and saw Colby with my best friend Shea having sex. I walked downstairs and saw Colby's phone. I grabbed it and drove to me and Shea's apartment. I grabbed a can of spray paint and wrote

"Bitches get stitches"

I drew Shea beaten up with an arrow pointing to her. I then went through Colby's messages with Shea.

C- Thank God Y/N left. She was starting to get on my nerves. Come over here and ride Daddy

S- Coming over now Daddy. And I have a little present for you.

C- Oh your such a good girl. You make Daddy feel so good. I'm going to treat your little pussy so good.

S- Am I better than Y/N?

C- Oh way better babygirl. The only thing that sluts good for is making money from her getting her tits out in my videos. I don't even love her. She's only a slutty girl that I picked up on the streets when I felt horny. And the day I met you, I knew I didn't need that slut anymore. I needed you. She was free to go sleep with Brennen because I knew that what she was doing behind my back. But you'd never do that to daddy would you?

S- No Daddy, I'm in the car now. Be ready for me.

C- I'm already hard thinking about you.

S- Y/N went to her job so she won't be back for ages.

C- Good, we can make this shit last.

My phone buzzed and it was Shea.

"Hey girl where are you? Colby's freaking" she said.

"Oh really why didn't he text me?" I asked.

"I dunno, just go over, he seems freaked" she said.

"Does he now? I'll be over there soon" I said.

"Ok girl" She said.

I put the phone down and put on a really sexy outfit before going over there, to remind him what he's missing out on. I got into my car and drove to him.

"Hey babe" he said, kissing me.

"Oh it's babe now. So it's not slut" I said, folding my arms.

"Babe what're you talking about?" he asked.

"Do you want your phone back?" I asked, passing him it.

"Ah did I leave it at yours?" he asked.

I threw it at the wall and it smashed.

"Baby what the fuck are you doing?" he shouted.

"I know about you and Shea. I heard and saw you. I saw the messages. So you get hard whenever she's around. You were waiting for me to sleep with Brennen so you could dump me" I said, gritting my teeth.

"No I was gonna dump her. I wanted you" he said, grabbing my hand.

"Colby no! You called me a slut not even 2 hours ago" I said, grabbing my bag.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Brennen's. That where you want me to be isn't it?" I asked, storming out.

I got into my car and drove to Brennen's. If it's where Colby expected me to be then I'm going.