28- Believe Me Part 2- Aaron

I was sat at Liza's house wondering what to do with my life. She was in Houston and everyone was busy. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Aaron.

Hey Y/N, can you come over, we need to talk.

No matter how much I wanted to ignore him, it just brought me back to hat smile that gave my life so much happiness. Even though I looked like trash, I just needed to talk to him. I drove to Aaron's and opened the front door.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Hayley asked.

"Oh just fuck off. I'm here to see Aaron" I said, pushing past her.

"Aaron doesn't want to see you. He doesn't want to be associated with trash" she said.

"Oh the other day it was slag, have your opinion of me really changed that quickly?" I asked.

"Your still a slag, just a more trashier version. Aaron doesn't want you. He wants me. He wants someone he can trust" Hayley said.

"Actually Hayley, I don't want you" Aaron said.

"What are you talking about?" Hayley asked.

"Y/N is not a slag, nor is she trash. She's a beautiful human, and if you can't see that then you need to leave. I love Y/N and that won't ever change. You need to go Hayley. Delete my number. Delete yourself out of my life" he said, holding my hand.

"You missing out big time Aaron" she said.

"I don't care Hayley get out before I call the cops and have you done for harrassment" he said.

She walked out and Aaron hugged me. I took him into my embrace.

"I'm so sorry about what I said baby. I didn't mean it. I had the stress with Buddy being ill, my name being in hospital and we were fighting. I was just annoyed and I didn't know who to believe. I'm really sorry. Take me back?" He asked.

"Of course I will bubba. Come here" I said, kissing him.

This is why I love this boy.