41- Tragedy Part 2- Corey

Y/N
"Now we will hear the eulogy from Corey's girlfriend Y/N" the priest said.

I stood up and walked over to podium.

Corey wasn't just my boyfriend. He was my best friend. He was the person that I could talk to when I was sad and I could laugh with when we found something. I remember the first time I ever met Corey, he told Colby that he was going to make sure that I was his girlfriend. I know this because Colby couldn't keep secrets. And I wanted that so bad. I wanted to date him. It was surreal when it happened. We spent everyday and everynight with each other. Every holiday. He died, protecting me. Before he died, he left me some messages for some good friends of his. He talked about it for ages. To his Mom and Dad, he said 'Mom, Dad, how in the world did you put up with me? I was the worst. I was ridiculously loud and annoying but you support me through everything. I love you both dearly and I want the best for you".  Cameree, Megan "You two are my world. No matter how many times I taunted you or made fun of you, you still loved me. I love you both and I want you to both take life by the reigns and go for it". Colby "you are my brother! I love you so much. You've stood by me forever and O will forever cherish the burping contests that you and Y/N had. You deserve so much and I one day hope you find someone as good Y/N. But not that much better. Because she's undefeatable". Sam and Katrina "Couple versus couple will forever be in my memories. You stick with me through it all and I couldnt have asked for a better brother and sister. I love you both that it hurts". Uncle Elton "What can I say? We've been through thick and thin and I've loved every bit of it. Take good care of Y/N for me please. I love her and I hope you will take care of my muffin and be a good uncle to her". And finally Aaron. "Aaron. Klo, Doug, Fam. I love you. I love everything. I can't even begin to process everyhing. I want you to remember all the good times ok?". Corey wouldn't want us to Mourne. He would want us to be happy and live life to the fullest. Baby boy. I love you with all my heart. Here I lay in your coffin is our engagement rings. I hope they go everywhere with you. I'll see you on the other side. I love you!

Everyone clapped as I sat back down. Colby hugged me as I cried. I can't believe my any boys gone.