16- Corey- Dance Competition

Y/N

"Y/N don't worry, your only competition in your age category is Corey and contemporary always beat hip hop because the judges like elegance. Corey isn't even that good anyways" your Mom said, doing your hair.

"Yeah mum ok... I get it" I said, putting my lashes on.

I was finally done with my makeup and I walked to the side of the stage where Corey was doing his solo. Corey's been my friend forever, but he's also my biggest competitor so its bittersweet. Corey looked at me and smiled as he came off stage.

"Good luck Y/N" he said, hugging you.

"Don't need it" I said, walking to the side of the stage.

"And next to the stage is Y/N with her contemporary piece called Dancing In The Stars" the loudspeaker said.

You got into position and then you performed your solo. (up at the top). You went off stage and Corey hugged you.

"That was really good. Too bad I'll beat your ass again" he said, smirking.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I sat down.

He sat down next to me and passed me bottle of water. I took a huge glug and then we had to go back onstage.

"Second place goes to... Y/N with Dancing In The Stars" the announcer said.

I stood up and received the plaque, trophy and certificate.

"And first placed goes to.. Corey with Are You Better Than Me?" The announcer said.

I was laughing as a crown was placed on Corey's head. We walked off stage and I put my stuff in my locker.

"Guess who won?" He said.

"Until next time" I said, pushing him.

He stuck his arms out and wiggled his fingers. He chased me around. I slid on the floor and fell onto my hand hearing a crack and feeling the worse pain.

"Oh my god!! Corey, get someone!" I yelled, crying.

Corey came with the first aiders.

"We'll get you to hospital as soon as" the paramedic said

Corey came to hospital with me.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he said, holding your free hand.

"It's not your fault" I said.

He leaned in and so did I. Our lips touch and he smiled at me. I blushed hardcore. I looked away and the doctor came in with my Mom who was furious.