69 😏- Hate To See You Hurt- Colby

Y/N
I was sat upstairs finishing off Colby's newest video for him. I'm a video editor. He pays me. But I'm also trained as a first aider. The door opened and Corey was stood at the door.

"Hey Corey what's up?" I asked taking my headphones off.

"We were filming for Jake's channel and Colby tried jumping the pool and he's split his leg open. Come on its really bad" he said panicking.

"For fucks sake. Why do you do this?" I asked grabbing my first aid kit.

I ran downstairs and out the back door. Colby was sat holding.his leg.

"Colby what the fuck is wrong with you?" I shouted as I ran over to him.

"My fucking leg" he said obviously.

"I know that you fucktard. Why the fuck would you try and jump the pool?" I asked as I sat down.

"There was $100 in it for him" Aaron said.

"Not... Helping... Aaron!" I said looking at him.

I opened the kit and grabbed the stuff I needed.

"Sam, he should be ok. Go get him some water" I said as I moved Colby so his leg was laid across my lap.

"Ok" he said running inside.

I started cleaning up Colby's leg.

"I'm ruining my best jeans for you Colby" I said looking at him.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Whatever" I said starting to stitch up his wound.

I finished his leg and stood up. I got Colby up and on the house, I got him to the sofa where he also down and went to sleep. I brought what I was doing downstairs so I could make sure Colby was ok.

"Y/N, we're gonna go out for a bit" the other guy said.

"Ok" I said yawning.

A few minutes later Colby woke up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me.

"Looking after you" I said looking at him.

"You don't have to" he said shifting himself up.

"Well I care about you Colby" I said going back to editing.

"You care about me?" He asked.

"You're my friend of course I do" I said looking at him.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

"Yeah of course I do... I wouldn't be your friend otherwise" I said giggling.

"No Y/N... Do you like me?" He asked making me face him.