45- Your First Holiday As A Couple- Sam

Y/N
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Y/N, happy birthday to you" Sam sang softly into my ear as I opened my eyes to let some light in.

I smiled and rolled over to face him.

"Good morning chickadee" he said as I kissed him lightly.

"Good morning Grandpa Sam. That was a nice wake up" I said as I snuggled into him.

"There's a surprise for you downstairs chick" he said, kissing my forehead.

"Don we have to? I'm so comfy and warm" I said, snuggling into him more.

"There's bacon" he said smiling.

"Ok. Maybe we should go downstairs" I said sitting up.

He chuckled to himself. I put on a white best top, some black sports shorts, my huge Send It Hoodie and my slippers. I walked downstairs with Sam. We walked into the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Y/N!" The house yelled.

I looked around and saw everyone including Elton. Devyn ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Happy birthday b!" She said as she pushed me to the presents.

"So I don't get my birthday hug?" Colby asked turning his back away from me.

"Of course you do you doofus" I said hugging Colby.

I hugged everyone.

"You have to open mine first!" Corey said, tapping his feet against the floor.

He passed me a Gucci bag.

"Corey I swart to god!" I said, widening my eyes.

"I couldn't help myself" he said shrugging.

I opened the bag and then pulled out the box. I untied the ribbon and opened the box. Inside the box was a pair of black and white Gucci flip flops.

"Corey they're gorgeous" I said hugging him.

"The best for the worst" he said smiling.

"You take that back" I said glaring at him.

"No" he said glaring back.

"No pizza rolls later on for you then" I said folding my arms.

"But--- gahhhh!" He said running off into the other room.

I started laughing and then saw Sam filming it all.

"Samuel, I look like shite. You can't film me!" I said covering my face.

Devyn grabbed my hand and shoved my face in front of the camera.

"This is a beautiful face people. We need to appreciate it!" She said shaking my head back and forth.

"Devyn it looks like your forcing her into a blowjob" I heard Jake from behind the pillar.

"Jake!" Aaron said laughing.

"I'm, shooketh" I said covering my eyes.

"Ok mine next!" Amanda said passing me a little box which was the cutest.

I opened it and there was a beautiful silver ring with a little heart.

"Mands it's so pretty" I said sliding on my finger.

"All for you" she said.

I smiled and then picked up a huge bag that was possibly taller than me.

"To Y/N. Now you and Sam can have a threesome with this special someone. From your nearest and dearest. Colbster Brockili" I read aloud.

I looked at him.

"You haven't put Brennen in here have you?" I asked.

"No. He's mine" Colby said.

I giggled and pulled out on of the biggest teddy bears I've ever laid my eyes upon.

"Yay!!!!" I said hugging it close.

"I told you she'd like it" Aaron said.

I got a watch from Aaron, a bracelet from Devyn, new headphones from Elton.

"Ok. Mine doesn't look like much but I promise it's a lot" Sam said.

He passed me a metallic gold envelope. I opened it and read the leaflet.

"Sam no!" I said smiling.

"What's happening?" He asked.

"I'm going to England!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Yay" Sam said hugging me.

"Thank you so much" I said hugging him.

"Only the best for you" he said.