52- Death Prank- Colby (brother)

This is an imagine for @nicbeat13 if any of you have any requests message me them or comment below.
Colby (brother)

Colby
"What's up guys? It's Colby here. And today I'm here with Devyn, Corey, Kat, Sam, Aaron, and Jake and today we are all going to be pranking my little sister Nicole. So as you know, me and Nicole are the best of friends are extremely close. So therefore today we are going to be doing a death prank on Nicole. So I have the master mind of makeup here Devyn. We've all been out but Nicole's been editing all day. So Devyn is going to do my makeup. She knows we're back so we have to be quiet. We have been playing hide and seek for a while because we're all immature so we're going to make a huge noise and then I'm going to make it seem like I hit my head against the corner of the counter. Nicole is really gullable so hopefully this will work" I said.

As the guys set up the cameras Devyn made a huge gash down the side of my face. We then started the prank. Corey hit one of the cupboards and Sam shouted like he usually does.

Nicole
I was upstairs editing one of my recent videos when I heard a huge bang. I took off my headphones and heard Colby groan and Sam shout his name. I got off my bed and ran downstairs. I saw Colby laid on the floor unconscious.

"Colby!" I shouted running to him.

I slightly pushed Corey away as I load Colby's head on my lap.

"Colby can you hear me? What the fuck happened?" I asked looking at all of them and taking off my jacket.

I pressed it against His wound.

"We were playing hide and seek and he hit his head as he was going down from his hiding spot" Aaron said.

"Colby! Wake up! Fucking call 911. Colby wake up please. You can't leave me" I said hugging him close to me.

"Nicole, I'm so sorry" Sam said looking at me.

"He can't be gone Sam. He's my brother. He can't leave me. Not now not ever. Please make the pain stop" I pleaded crying.

I hugged Colby close. I felt arms hug me. I pulled away and saw Colby smiling.

"Why the fuck would you this to me Colby?" I asked crying.

"I'm so sorry Nic" he said.

"No Colby this is too fucking far" I said running upstairs.

Colby
I was up in my laptop editing one of my videos when I heard screaming. I got out of bed and ran to Nicole's room. She was sat up shaking and crying.

"Shhh. Nicole I'm here" I said running to her and hugging her.

"You died. You died and you weren't gonna a come back. I lost you" she said crying.

"I'm here. Look Nic I'm here. I'm always gonna be here" I said kissing her forehead.

"Colby. I don't want to lose you" she said looking at me.

"And you never will Nicole. I love you" I said hugging her again

"I love you too" she said through muffled speech.