54- Possessed Prank- Aaron

Y/N
"What's up guys, it's Aaron's girlfriend Y/N here. And yes, I have stolen Aaron's camera. He's probably gonna murder me. So today, I am teaming up with the rest of the house to do a possession prank. So tonight, me, Elton, Corey, Colby, Sam and Amanda are going to suicide bridge and we're gonna be doing a Ouija board. And because Aaron's a pussy he's not coming with us. I'm going to come back with them in the morning and I'm gonna act really weird" I said, smiling.

I shut off the camera and uploaded the footage up to my laptop and then deleted the footage off of Aaron's camera and the put it back in our room. I got ready and packed a blanket, my phone, my purse, some snacks, some drinks, and a jumper as I pillow. I walked downstairs and Aaron had his arms folded with a pouty face.

"Do you have to go? You know how I feel about you going exploring, I don't want you to get hurt" Aaron asked, as he put his arms out.

"I'll be fine babe. I doubt that any of the guys would let anything happen to me. If I don't come back normal in the morning then you get bragging rights about anything for the next week" I said, hugging him.

"Fine. Elton will protect you. And I know he will" Aaron said, as I looked at him.

I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Love you" he said, smiling.

I pecked his lips again.

"I love you too. I'll see you tomorrow" I said, smiling.

I left and got in the car. This is gonna be so fun.

---------------------------the next morning-------------------------

Aaron
"Honey I'm home" I heard Y/N sing.

I ran downstairs and saw Y/N with her eyes wide. She ran to me I hugged her.

"I missed you" I said, kissing her lightly.

"I missed food where is it?" she asked, dodging my kiss.

She ran to the kitchen and started rooting through all the cupboards for food.

"Oooh Oreos" she said, grabbing a big pack of Oreos.

She started eating some.

"Babe are you ok?" I asked, looking at her.

"I am so good. I wanna go swimming" she said, taking off her shirt.

"Babe, you never want to go swimming" I said, stopping her.

"Well I want to now" she said, grabbing my hand.

I grabbed her and put her on the counter.

"Guys come here" I shouted to all the other roommates.

She poked me.

"Poke" she said, poking my forehead.

"Poke" she said, poking my sides.

"Poke" she said, poking my butt.

"Babe stop" I said, grabbing her hands.

She giggled uncontrollably.

"What's up Aaron?" Elton asked.

"Was Y/N acting weirdly last night?" I asked, as Y/N giggled.

"No. She was fine" Elton said.

"Babe, I want Taco Bell" she complained.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked.

"I'm alreet. Elty, that rhymes with Welty" she giggled.

Elton laughed.

"Bro this isn't funny" I said.

Y/N started running around the house yelling. Then she started lying down on the floor and giggling. Then she started making weird noises. Then she laid on the floor and started choking on something.

"Babe, are you ok?" I asked, running over to her.

Her eyes started rolling into the back of her head. She stopped and sat up.

"What happened?" she asked, groggily.

"I don't know" I said, looking at her.

"I do. You just got pranked" she yelled.

"Babe, I thought you were possessed" I said, hugging her.

"Nope. Babe, I didn't even touch the Ouija board" she said, giggling.