78- Only You- Jake

For blueroyalty6

Colby
"What's up guys. Its Colby Brock here. So today, we're going to be doing a prank on Jake and his girlfriend Y/N. So last week they did a prank on us which scared the crap out of us so we're going to scare the crap out of them. By doing a kidnapping prank. But it's not going to be as bad as the one I did on Sam don't worry. So let's get going" I said as I turned my camera off.

Y/N
Jake and I were sat in the gaming room and I was beating his ass at Fortnite when the front door flung open. Men with guns came in and held them at us.

"Get on the floor!" One of them men yelled.

Jake and I got on the floor and I just stayed there terrified. I felt some arms lift me up and dragged me to the opposite side of the room that Jake was sat at. The men stood there and talked through the radio. They walked over to me and then grabbed my face.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Jake yelled as their heads snapped in his direction.

They walked to him and Jake nodded at me. I got toy feet and rushed to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and then they pulled me back. I flailed my legs as I was carried back. I pulled my arms away and pointed the knife at them.

"If you don't get out of here now, I will hurt you" I said as my hands shook.

"He has our money" they shouted pointing at Jake.

They turned to him. I threw the knife on the sofa and I jumped on one of their backs and wrestled them to the ground as I got one of them in a headlock and started strangling them. The other people took their masks off and I saw Aaron, Colby, and Sam. I let go of the man and he took his mask off. It was Corey.

"Oh my god. How the fuck do you have that strength?" He asked laughing.

"Are you actually kidding me you guys?" I asked as I pushed Sam and ran upstairs.

Jake ran after me and came into the room.

"Babe, they were just pranking us" he said holding my hand.

"They pretended to kidnap us Jake. That's fucked" I said looking at him.

"I know but just come downstairs and they'll talk to you" he said as he hugged me.

"I thought you were going to die" I said as I looked at him.

"Not today" he said as he kissed me.

We went downstairs and they apologized and bought me Chipotle.