79- Runaway- Colby

FOR fnaf448
(You are Elton's sister and he is at warpd tour. You are good friends with the trap house)

Y/N
"Will, let go of me now. You're hurting me" I said trying to pull myself out of your grip.

"Y/N. I'm not letting you go this time. I love you Y/N. I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Will said as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"Will, I just don't see us that way anymore. You're a great guy who doesn't deserve this but you're just being a bit too clingy. Suspicions of me cheating and jealousy is ok but looking at my private things... That's too weird" I said as he let go of me.

He sat down on the sofa and thought about something. He stood he stood up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a knife.

"Will what're you doing?" I asked looking at him.

"It's the only way you can be mine forever Y/N. Don't scream.. please" he said as he grabbed me.

I kicked him and he felt back letting go of me. I ran out of the apartment and down the street.

"Y/N come back. Don't be scared of me" he shouted as he ran after me.

I looked back and he still had the knife in his hand. I kept running till I got to Colby's house. I tried opening the gate but it wouldn't open. I hopped the gate and I banged on the door. There was no answer except all the cars were here. All these guys really need to stop wearing headphones. I heard the gate rattle so I started to climb up one of the pillars.

"Y/N come down from there. I just want us to be together" he said as I looked down.

"Will leave me alone!" I shouted as tears started to stream down my face.

I saw that I'd be able to reach Sam's window ledge. I reached across and I held onto it. I banged on the window. He came to the window.

"Y/N what the hell are you doing?" Sam asked as I cried.

"Will's gonna kill me. Please Sam" I said as I moved across.

He opened the window and I fell from the ledge into the bushes below that broke my fall. Will grabbed me and pulled me into his grip.

Colby
I was sat in my room when Sam ran in.

"Colby. Y/N is in trouble" he said as he left.

"What? Sam! What do you mean she's in trouble?" I asked as we bolted to the front garden.

I saw Will with Y/N in his grip.

"No!" I yelled as he looked at me.

"You! Why can't you just leave us alone?" He yelled as he ran for me.

Y/N grabbed him and pulled him back from me. His knife went into her stomach and then he pulled it out.

"I'm sorry. It was the only way" Will said as I ran for Y/N and Sam ran for Will.

He grabbed Will and held him. I laid Y/N down and applied pressure to her wound.

"You're gonna be ok" I said looking at her as she cried with a smile.

"I always seem to be getting myself into these predicaments" she said laughing.

"It seems you do" she said as she coughed up blood.

We called an ambulance and Y/N was ok soon. Will was arrested for harrassment, stalking, and assault.