59- Take Away The Pain- Elton

Y/N
This morning, Elton had to take Circa to the vet because she was really flat. She didn't want to move, eat or drink. I was waiting for Elton to come back. I was sat on the sofa when the door opened. Elton walked in and closed the door. He pressed his back against the door and slid down it. He cried as he put his head in his hands.

"Oh my god" I said running over to him.

I sat in front of him and I put my arms around him. He cried onto my shoulder.

"She's gone Y/N. She's dead" Elton said crying.

"Elton I am so sorry" I said crying.

"Why me? Why did she have to leave me? First Sparta now her. Your the only thing I have left" he said looking at me.

"It'll be ok. They're still here. They're still here with us Elton" I said holding his face.

"How? How are they here?" He asked looking at me.

I showed him the paw prints I secretly got tattooed near my heart.

"They're here. In our hearts. Circa and Sparta. This is not the end Elton. I know I can't take away the pain" I said.

"Thank you Y/N" he said hugging me close.

"What for?" I asked crying.

"For being there for me when no one. For getting the tattoos. Taking me out of the depressed stage in my life. For letting me get Sparta and Circa. For letting stay on your couch all those years. For being my girlfriend" he said as he looked at me.

"You don't need to thank me. Come here" I said giving him a kiss.

"When will it go away? The pain?" He asked me.

"It won't. I know that's not the thing you want to hear but from pain, we learn. Sparta and Circa wouldn't want you to cry. They'd want you to grab life by the balls and go for it. Wouldn't they?" I said.

"I don't even have Circa's paw print" he said crying.

"I do. And we can get you one. I promise" I said kissing his forehead.

"I want to go to bed. Will you tell everyone? Can you tell the viewers?" Elton asked as I helped him up.

"Of course I will. Come on. Let's get you snuggled up" I said as I led him to the bedroom.

I tucked him in and he slept immediately.

"ELTON! Y/N WE'RE BACK!" I heard Corey yell.

I ran downstairs and wiped my tears.

"Y/N where's Elton?"Sam asked smiling.

"Have you been crying?" Devyn asked hugging me.

"What happened?" Corey asked.

"Is Elton ok?" Colby asked.

"Where's Circa?" Aaron asked.

I looked at them and broke down. They sat me down and Devyn hugged me and so did Corey.

"Circa... This morning she wasn't right. She wasn't being Circa. Do Elton took her to the vets and..." I said before crying.

"What?" Corey asked.

"Circa died" I said crying.

"No!" Aaron said.

I nodded and cried.

"Is Elton ok?" Colby asked.

"He's upstairs. He's asleep. He wants me to tell the viewers on Instagram and Twitter. And then he'll make a YouTube video" I said.

Everyone was silent as we mourned Circa's passing.

"I don't think he's ever gonna get over this" I said.

"He never got over Sparta" Devyn said.

"I know. He was a wreck. It was so painful for me to watch" I said crying.