77- What Have You Done?- Colby

Y/N
"Colby, you don't need to prove yourself to Luke!" I said as he put on a shirt.

"I do. He called me weak. Your boyfriend called me weak!" He said as he ran down the stairs.

"I know but you don't need to fight him!" I said as he ran out the house.

Colby was grabbed by Luke. I saw Colby's face go from angry to in pain. He fell to the floor as Luke dropped him.

"No!" I yelled as I ran to him.

Luke stood there laughing.

"Who's the strongest now?" Luke asked smiling.

"What have you done?" I asked as I took off my jumper.

I was just wearing a bra but I didn't care. I applied pressure to Colby's chest as he wheezed. I heard the gates rattle.

"Oh my god!" Corey yelled running to us.

He saw Luke with the knife and bolted for him. He grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the floor. He grabbed the knife off his and pointed it at him.

"Y/N call 911!" He shouted as I panicked.

I grabbed my phone out and typed 911 with my shaky hands.

911- 911 what's your emergency?
Y/N- I need the police and an ambulance to 56 Oakwood Park Los Angeles California.
911- Ok can you tell me what happened?
Y/N- My friend was stabbed by my boyfriend. The knife was pulled out of his stomach and he's bleeding really badly. I've put some pressure on it but he's looking really bad. Please make them come quick.
911- Ok they're coming don't worry. Try to talk to him. Keep him awake. Keep me on the phone ok?
Y/N- Ok

I put the phone on speaker and placed it on the ground. I held his head and she held my hand.

"Y/N. I just wanted to make you proud" he said smiling.

"Colby. You made me proud everyday. This didn't need to prove that" I said holding his face.

I heard a car pull up and I saw Sam rush out.

"Colby!" He yelled running to me.

"Hey Sam" he said laughing.

"What battles have you been in?" Sam asked as he helped me put pressure on Colby's wound.

Soon the ambulance arrived and Colby was rushed to hospital. Thanks to the CCTV footage, Luke was arrested for harrassment and GBH.