42- The Most Iconic First Kiss- Aaron

Y/N
It was a really nice day today and I really wanted to do something with Aaron. Maybe go to the theme park. I picked up m phone and saw a text from Aaron. I opened it.

A- Hey cutie. Are you free at lunch?

Y/N- Yeah why?

A- Can you meet me at the park down the street in an hour?

Y/N- Yeah what should I wear?

A- Just something casual and summery.

Y/N- Ok see you there love. ❤️

I got up and had a shower. I got out and dried my hair. I put on a long leg powder blue jumpsuit with spaghetti straps, and some gold flat sandals. I sat down at my dresser and did my makeup. Not too much because I like to be natural. I curled my hair but didn't hairspray it. I put on a short sleeves short cardigan and grabbed my baby yellow Michael Kors bag.

"Where are you going? I love your outfit" Devyn said catching me off guard.

"Aaron told me to meet him at the park soon" I said putting my phone in my bag.

"Aw. Must be a date" she said winking.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Well enjoy yourself" she said, hugging me.

"Oh I will" I said, walking downstairs.

I got to the park and saw Aaron with a bouquet of pink roses in his hands. He knows they're my favourite flower. I smiled and walked over to him.

"What's all this?" I asked, hugging him.

"I thought you deserved a nice lunch after all the hard work you've been doing over the past two weeks" he said, passing me the flowers.

"Aw your so cute" I said sitting down.

He snapped a Polaroid picture of me.

"That's one to add to the collection" he said putting it into his pocket.

I giggled as he sat down next to me.

"So what's on the menu this lunchtime?" I asked, looking at the wicker basket sat next to him.

"Well, we have ham sandwiches, brownies, strawberries, coke, and hot Cheetos" he said pulling it all out.

"Mm" I said looking at it all.

"Let's be that basic white couple" he said feeding me a strawberry.

I giggled at how strange we both are.

------------3 hours later---------

We packed up all of the stuff and it started raining really heavily.

"Jesus. We should go" I said putting the blanket around me.

"Wait. There's something I've been wanting to do" he said, holding my hand.

"What?" I asked.

He pulled me in and we kissed for a good 10 seconds. I pulled away and smiled.

"We're so basic" I said laughing.

"Come on. Let's get home and watch Netflix" he said putting his arm around me.