48- Stabbed Prank- Sam and Colby

YOU ARE DATING SAM AND YOU ARE COLBY'S SISTER.

Y/N
"Hey guys what's up? So today I am here with Aaron, Jake, Corey and Devyn and we are all pranking Sam and Colby. We are going to pretend that I was out on my own and I was stabbed. We have cameras set up inside the room where the guys are and one in the hallway where I am going to pretend to die. These guys are going to take ring the police and ambulance and Devyn is going to be doing my makeup so it looks like I was stabbed and roughed up. We should get some really good reactions because both of them boys are incredibly close to me" I said filming us all.

The boys went inside and Devyn made me looked roughed up and gave me a huge stab wound and a lot of fake blood on my clothes. It looked so real. Devyn texted the guys saying that we were ready. They soon all replied and we started the prank. Devyn opened the door for me and she ran into the living room and hid as I walked in.

"Y/N is that you?" Sam said, popping his head around the corner.

I took my hand away from my chest and made eye contact with Sam.

"Oh my god! Guys get in here" he said rushing to me.

I collapsed in his arms as he sat down. Everyone came rushing in.

"Oh my god Y/N" Colby said taking his jacket off.

"Jake call the police" Corey said.

Jake ran off and 'called' the police.

"Y/N what happened?" Colby asked putting pressure on my chest.

"I-I was walking h-home and th-these guy-ys grabbed me a-and beat me up. I b-begged for them to leave me but they didn't. They stabbed me outside and ran off" I said through gasps of air.

"I swear to god" Aaron said.

"Guys I need to tell you something while I still have the time" I said grabbing hold of Sam's hand.

"No don't talk like that. You're gonna be fine" Colby said.

"I- I love you all and I couldn't ask for better friends. Colby, I love you so much and I'm sorry that we fought and that we don't get along when we were younger but I love you as much as humanly possible. Sam I knew from the moment I met you that you were the one I was going to date, get engaged to, marry, and have a family with. I love you so much" I said gasping for air.

I then gave in and froze and let my head fall.

"Y/N! No Y/N don't do this to me please!" Colby said shaking me.

"She can't be gone. No. She was too young" Colby said.

I felt Sam's grip on me tighten.

"I'm sorry you guys. Do you know what? I actually feel perfectly fine now. I think I'm gonna take a shower" I said getting up.

"What the fuck?" Colby yelled hugging me.

Sam hugged me tightly too.

"Don't you ever do that to me again. I was gonna have a heart attack" Sam said.

"I'm not leaving you just yet boys. God can't get rid of me that easily" I said hugging them both.

I edited the footage and uploaded it to my channel.