60- Prank- Aaron

(In this, Y/N has met the guys before. And Aaron and Y/N have been friends for a while though)

Y/N

"What's up guys? It's Jake Aaron here. And today I am here with Y/N. So we are gonna prank the hell out of Sam, Colby, Jake, and Corey. So some of you may know Y/N from my Instagram and Snapchat but this is the first time that Y/N has been on camera. So tell them a few facts about yourself" he said, looking at me.

"Hey you guys. I'm Y/N Y/L/N, I'm 18, I'm a model, and I like to write stories" I said, giggling.

"So now that we've got that covered, today, me and Y/N are here to do, the girlfriend prank. So obviously me and Y/N aren't dating, we're just good friends, so we have been friends before so hopefully, this will kind of be like something that could make them think, this could happen" he said, tapping his feet.

"What if they make us kiss? Like Sam and Corey did when Colby did the prank?" I asked, looking at him.

"Then we do it. I mean, it won't mean anything will it?" he asked, smiling.

"No... no it won't" I said, fake smiling.

I kind of like Aaron. But I don't want that to ruin our friendship.

"Let's get going" he said, grabbing the camera off the tripod.

I helped him cover the camera and then we called the guys downstairs.

"Hey what's up?" Sam asked, as he sat down on the sofa.

"We need to tell you all something. And we thought it would be best to do it in person than over text" I said, smiling.

"So what's wrong?" Jake asked, as he got comfortable.

"So you know me and Y/N have been really good friends for a few months now and through those months I think we realised that we could be... something more" he said, intertwining our fingers.

"You're dating!" Devyn said, squealing slightly.

"Yeah" I said, smiling at Aaron.

"Well, congrats you guys. I never thought Aaron would get a girlfriend" Sam said, laughing.

"I like how you say that even though out of all of us, Aaron was the first to be engaged" Colby said.

"That's true" Jake said.

"So what are you gonna do about the fans?" Corey asked.

"I don't know. Because I saw how much hate Kat and Devyn got and I don't want Y/N to go through that" Aaron said putting his arms round me.

"I kind of feel like this is a joke. Like I don't want to believe this" Sam said.

"Sam.." Colby said.

"No. If you're dating kiss each other" he said

"What now?" I asked .

"Yeah" he said.

"Fine I said pulling Aaron close.

"Just kidding" Aaron said.

Why Aaron? I wanted to kiss you.