72- Why Did You Leave?- Colby

Y/N
I had to get away from this. I just had to. I loved Colby with all my heart but I knew he didn't want our child. I haven't told him but he told me he didn't want a child until we were older. I packed my bags and put them in my car. I wrote a note to everyone in the house. I then grabbed my keys and left. It was night time right now. And I knew... That in the morning... I would no longer be with them.

Colby
I woke up this morning to no Y/N next to me. This was weird. She's usually the last person awake in our house. I didn't think much of it and went downstairs. There was no Y/N. No one. Just a light pink envelope with the words "I Love You All". I picked it up and opened it. I read the letter.

To my closest.
I am so sorry you had to find me in a mess like this. But I had to leave. I couldn't stay any longer in L.A. I've made a mistake that I'm not going to able to live down. I am so sorry to all of you.

To Sam, Aaron, Jake, Corey and Devyn,
I am so sorry to have to leave you so abruptly. Something has come up and I can't come back to L.A. Thank you all for being so there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you for all the greatest memories you could have given me. L.A. life couldn't have been better without you guys.

To Colby,
You were my getaway. My one chance to be real. I love you and I always will. But I know if you knew why I had to leave, you'd hate me. I didn't want this to happen. But it has to.

I am so sorry to you all. I love you
Y/N XXX

I put the letter on the counter and I sat down on one of the chairs. I cried silently to myself and didn't stop. I couldn't. I just broke up with the love of my life. And I couldn't bare it. I told everyone and they were destroyed. We all sat silent that day. Didn't go out, didn't eat. They started going out the next day but I didn't. I thought over in my head what I could have done or what she could have done. But it was no use. Y/N was now just another teardrop in the ocean of my worries.

--------- 2 years later --------

I was in tragedy buying some food when I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry" a female voice spoke clearly.

"It's fine, it's my fault" I said looking at the woman.

She had familiar Y/e/c (your eye colour).

"Colby?" She asked.

"Y/N?" I asked looking at her.

"Oh my god" she said hugging me.

"i missed you" I said letting her go.

"I missed you too" she said looking down.

"Why did you leave?" I asked holding her chin up.

"Come here" she said grabbing my hand.

She led me over to her cart where two little kids sat smiling.

"This is the reason I left" she said holding one of the babies hands.

"You were pregnant?" I said shocked.

"I was pregnant with your kids" she said looking at me.

"These are.. mine" I said tearing up.

"I'm so sorry Colby" she said looking at me. 

"What are their names?" I asked looking at them.

"Tyler and Zoe" she said smiling

"I always wanted to call my twins that" I said.

"They reminded me of you" she said looking down.

"Y/n" I said lifting her chin up to face me.

"I never stopped loving you" she said letting a tear fall down her face.

I kissed her softly.

"I never stopped loving you either" I said smiling.