August 28th

9:15 p.m.

Jimin found Yoongi seated in the living room, hunched over his computer the following morning. He had his sketchbook propped open beside him on the coffee table, and a cup of coffee on his other side.

Jimin smiled tiredly before going to fix himself a cup of tea. Of course, due to last night's activities, Jimin found it a little hard to navigate his way around the kitchen. The pain in his lower half was a little too much for him.

After about four tries of trying to reach a coffee cup, and huffed, leaning against the counter. It was days like this that he wished he were taller. Or at least, not in pain so he could jump slightly to reach his cup.

Jimin glanced over at Yoongi who hadn't noticed him yet. "Babe," Jimin said, loud enough for him to hear.

Yoongi's hand went slack and he looked back over his shoulder. Jimin was pouted at him, as he leant against the counter. The look on his face told Yoongi that something was wrong. He pushed the computer aside and got up, making his way over to him.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, as he reached his side.

"I'm feeling last night more than I would like." Jimin stated. A small smile creeped onto Yoongi's face, before he started laughing. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Jimin whined, smacking his chest. "I hurt."

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said between laughs.

"Could you please just grab me my cup?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Yoongi reached up and grabbed Jimin's cup off the shelf. He handed it to him, and pecked his forehead. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Psst..... there's only 2 more chapters