April 1st

11:30 a.m.

Yoongi is quietly humming away as he sits behind the counter of the bookstore, drumming his fingers against the wood. It's been a busy morning, several people coming in to buy books. Due to the weather change and the snow beginning to melt slightly, more and more people would soon start to pile in. They were always busy in early spring and the summer months.

A grin spreads across Yoongi's face as his favourite person walks into the shop. It had been a few days since Yoongi last saw Jimin. They hadn't spoken much since their date to the gallery. Jimin smiles back at Yoongi and removes his coat. He drapes it over the counter. Yoongi walks around to hug Jimin. The younger wraps his arms around Yoongi's waist, while Yoongi hangs his arms loosely around Jimin's shoulders. "Hey." Yoongi chuckled softly.

"Hey." He replies.

"I haven't seen you in a few days. Thought you died or something."

"I'm still alive." Yoongi responds. "How have you been?"

"I've been good. Taehyung and Jungkook finally stopped asking me questions about a specific thing that happened last Saturday." Jimin giggled, looking at Yoongi. "I think you remember what that was about, don't you?" Yoongi hummed.

"Yes, I remember. Jin hasn't stopped bugging me. He thinks I'm hiding details from him."

"There wasn't many to begin with." Jimin laughed.

"There really wasn't." Yoongi murmured, disappointed that their first kiss was more of a peck than a kiss. "What brings you here? Don't you have a class today?"

"I do, but not till one. Jungkook, Tae and I were gonna go for lunch later - my class isn't very long today, only two hours - did you want to join us?"

"I won't be able to stay long. I have a class that starts at four and goes till eight. It's my evening class."

"That's okay. You know the diner that's about fifteen minutes from campus? The one that looks like it could be part of the seventies?"

"Yep."

"Meet us there?"

"Are you leaving already?" Yoongi asked, pouting. Jimin smirked.

"Why, you gonna miss me?"

"I haven't seen you in almost a week, yes I'm going to miss you." Jimin laughed softly, and leaned up, kissing the corner of Yoongi's mouth.

"I'll see you later today. Don't miss me too much, Hyung."

Yoongi gripped Jimin's chin and pressed his lips to his in a soft, yet hard kiss. Butterflies erupted in Jimin's stomach. Yoongi pulled back, enjoying the look on Jimin's face. "Get going or you'll be late." He mumbled. Jimin just blinked his eyes, staring at Yoongi in some sort of a daze. Jimin nodded his head and looked away to compose himself.

"B-bye Hyung."