August 24th

10:47 p.m.

Jimin paced back and forth in his apartment living room. August was coming to a close, which meant school was starting soon. And Jimin was freaking out.

Yoongi was watching him with amusement as he went about his pacing. Jimin ran a hand over his face, through his hair, and bit his thumb.

"Baby,"

"I'm not ready for this." Jimin gasped. "I- I'm going into my final year and then after that I'll have to be a responsible adult and-"

"You're already a responsible adult, you pay bills and go to work."

"But it's all happening so bloody fast and-"

"Baby, it's okay." Yoongi held his hands out for Jimin to take. He pulled the younger onto his lap. "You knew this was coming, that's what happens when you get older."

"But I don't want to get older."

"Well neither do I, but we don't really have a choice."

"I'm being ridiculous aren't I?"

"No..."

"Yoongi," Jimin gives him a look.

"Well, maybe just a tiny bit, it's just school baby,"

"Yes, but my whole future career depends on it."

"You're going to do great. But until school actually starts, there will be no more talk of school."

"But-"

"No buts," Yoongi said.

"What about back to school shopping?"

"Nope, none of this school nonsense." Yoongi lies down, bringing Jimin with him, electing a yelp from him.

"Yoongi!"

Firstly, Jin's intro killed me
Secondly, I'm not ready for Answer
Third, this book has five more chapters