March 7th

7:00 p.m.

Jimin fiddles with the sleeves of his sweater nervously as he waited for Yoongi to show up.

He checked his appearance in the mirror one last time, fixing his hair and smoothing down the front of the pastel pink sweater Yoongi admitted to liking.

Jimin was freaking out. Yoongi wasn't his ex, but that didn't make him feel anymore uneasy about tonight.

The doorbell rang making him jump and he turned around. He slowly approached it, and opened the door. Yoongi smiled at him. He was dressed in black jeans and for once, he was wearing another colour that wasn't black. His sweater was red and Jimin could see the plain white t-shirt hidden underneath it. "Ready?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nodded and grabbed his coat. He slipped it over his sweater and shut the door behind him.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, following Yoongi down the hall towards the elevator.

"It's a surprise."

Jimin gulped. Yoongi noticed and frowned. He reached out and laced their fingers together. "Jimin, I need you to trust me." Yoongi said, softly.

"I do." Jimin breathed.

"Good. Come on." He tugged him into the elevator.

Jimin was highly confused when Yoongi led him into the bookstore where he worked. It was dark with the exception of a few decorative lights that were on, illuminating the shop in an eerie orange glow. Yoongi helped Jimin out of his coat and hung the up. "Hyung.... what are we doing here?"

"I didn't know what to do... so I asked Jin. We made a very short list of things I knew you liked and reading was really on the main one that I could think of," Jimin chuckled quietly. He could imagine Yoongi sitting in his kitchen compiling a list of date ideas. "-so I decided, that a bookstore would be an ideal place."

"And what are we going to do in a bookstore, Yoongi?"

"Read."

Jimin shuffled over to Yoongi and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Aren't you tired of hearing my voice?" Jimin questioned, the sound of his voice muffled by Yoongi's sweater.

"No." He replied, stroking the back of Jimin's head. "It's the most calming sound I've ever heard in my entire life."

"You're cheesy." Yoongi snorted.

"Whatever."