June 9th

6:00 a.m.

Jimin poked Yoongi's cheek the following morning to get his attention. It was super early in the morning, and Jimin knew that Yoongi very much enjoyed his sleep, but regardless, he still attempted to wait him up.

Yoongi groaned in his sleep, rolling over onto his stomach and pulling his pillow over his head. "Jiminie,"

"Hyung, wake up, I'm hungry." The younger whined.

"Then go make food." Yoongi responded gruffly. "You know where everything is." The younger pouted before climbing out of bed.

Jimin was finishing up his bowl of cereal when Yoongi finally rolled out of bed, and stumbled into the kitchen. "Did you make me food?" The older teased, approaching him.

"No. You wouldn't make me food." Jimin pouted. He set his bowl in the sink and filled it with water. He peeked over his shoulder at Yoongi.

His gaze immediately went to the rather large hickey on his neck. Technically, it was several hickeys, but they were so close together that it looked like Yoongi just had one big bruise on his skin.

Yoongi came up behind him, pressing his face into his hair. Jimin leant back against him.

"Sleep well?" He asked the younger.

"I always do when I'm with you, Yoongi." Jimin responded.

"Good." Yoongi mumbled sleepily. "Now can we go back to bed?"

Jimin let out a laugh that shook his whole body. Yoongi could feel the vibrations rumbling from his chest.

"Sure Yoongi."

"Yay."