April 4th

5:25 p.m.

"So where are you taking me this weekend?"

Yoongi had just arrived home, and was seated in his living room painting when Jimin had called. He placed the boy on speaker phone so he could multitask. Yoongi dragged his paintbrush across the paper. Today, he was working with watercolours. The dark blue began to fade as he continued to drag it.

"I have no idea yet." Yoongi replied. "I'm working on it."

"You're taking me on a date, but you don't know where? Tsk tsk, Hyung."

"Hey!" Yoongi chuckled, slightly dipping his brush back into the water. "I don't see you coming up with ideas."

"You're the one taking me on a date, not the other way around."

"Well where do you want to go?" Yoongi asked, drying his brush before picking up another; one with a more smaller tip.

"I don't know." Yoongi groans at his response. "We don't have to go anywhere Hyung. We can stay in and watch a movie or something."

"I like that. Do you want to do it here or at your place?"

"Yours. I like you're apartment." Jimin tells him. "So what are you painting?" Jimin then asked, and Yoongi peers around the side of the canvas. He can see Jimin standing at his window, smiling at him.

"It's a surprise. You'll see it this weekend." Yoongi said.

"Hmmm, fine," Jimin sighs playfully. "I'm gonna get food. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Go eat."

"Bye, Yoonie."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Bye Jiminie."