May 24th

3:00 p.m.

Jimin waited patiently outside his last class of the day for Yoongi to arrive. While standing there, Lay made his way over to him. "Jimin." He called out. The younger lifted his head.

"Hey,"

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better." Jimin replies, giving him a wide smile.

"Good. You had me worried the other day. What was wrong?"

"Yoongi and I were fighting, but we're okay now."

"Ah, I understand."

"Of course you do, we fight all the time." Jimin leans sideways to look around Lay. He sees another man standing behind him, with one arm wrapped around his waist. He's taller than Lay and has dark brown hair.

"Jimin, this is Suho." Lay said, introducing the two.

"Nice to meet you." Jimin says.

"Nice to meet you too."

"We don't fight all the time," Lay responds, glancing up at Suho. "We argue, but we don't fight."

"What's the difference." Jimin asked.

"Fighting involves a lot of crying and saying things you don't really mean." Suho explained. "Arguing is harmless banter."

"Yoongi and I were definitely fighting then." Jimin sighed. "I told him I hated him."

"Well do you?"

"No, quite the opposite actually." Suho and Lay smiled. "Speaking of Yoongi, here he comes now."

The three all looked down the hall to where Yoongi was. Jimin noted that he was once again in all black. That boy had no colour in his wardrobe whatsoever. Jimin held his arms out once Yoongi got closer. The older gently pulled him against his body. "Yoongi, this is Lay and Suho." Jimin said.

"Hi." Yoongi said, waving slightly.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Jimin doesn't stop talking about you in class." Lay said, grinning. Jimin shot him a look.

"Oh really?" Yoongi responds, looking down at Jimin. "Is that so?"

"Lay's confused." Jimin said, grabbing Yoongi's hand. "We should get going. See you around, Lay."

Lay snorted.

"Bye Jimin."

Once they were safely around the corner, Jimin stopped walking, only to push Yoongi against the wall and kiss him. He was finding that he couldn't go a day without kissing the older. Yoongi didn't seem to care. He kissed him back, arms securing around his neck. The action made Jimin feel small, but he liked it. His fingers gripped at his shirt, holding him in place. Each time one of them pulled away, the other dragged them right back in. Neither of them wanted it to end, but eventually it did.

Jimin pulled away first, panting heavily, while Yoongi rested his head against the wall. When Jimin finally caught his breath he looked at Yoongi with a smile – one too innocent considering they just made out in a hallway – and kissed his cheek. "Ready to go home?"

Yoongi nodded, dazed.

"Y-Yeah." He responded.