April 9th

7:00 a.m.

It's raining the following morning, and Jimin is wide awake. He's been awake for at least an hour now, and he's been admiring Yoongi the entire time.

Yoongi looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Jimin reaches out to brush some of his hair out of his face. The once vibrant, mint green colour was beginning to fade into a whitish colour. Jimin wondered if he was going to dye it again.

The soft morning light filtered into the room, emoting a grey light. The soft pitter patter of the rain is calming to Jimin.

He shifts on the bed, moving closer to snuggle up against Yoongi's chest. The older's warmth radiates off into Jimin. Yoongi let's out a quiet groan, and drapes an arm over Jimin's body, pulling him closer. Jimin rests a hand on Yoongi's chest and then leans up, kissing him lazily. Yoongi's eyes fluttered open. He parts his lips, before kissing Jimin back, startling him. "Morning." Jimin whispered, shyly.

"Good morning." Yoongi mumbled, wrapping his arms around Jimin.

"Sleep well?"

"Mmm."

"No scary nightmares?"

"Nope."

"Good."

"Is it raining out?" Yoongi questioned, lifting his head slightly off the pillow.

"Yep. Hopefully it will take all the snow with it."

"Hopefully. Rain does mean one thing though..."

"What's that?"

"You can't go home." Yoongi smiled, tiredly.

"I live right across the parking lot."

"Too bad. It's raining. You have to stay."

"M' not complaining." Jimin responded, with a tired laugh. He snuggled closer to Yoongi. "Can we just stay like this forever?" He mumbles.

Yoongi smiles to himself, closing his eyes, and sighing contently.

"Sounds perfect."