July 5th

6:47 p.m.

"So...we've been here for a week...what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know. We could see a musical?"

"I hate musicals."

"What?!" Jimin sat up in bed, shocked by Yoongi's confession. "How can you hate musicals?!"

"They're annoying, too happy." Yoongi explained.

"But that's the best part. Musicals are so much fun! I was in a musical come to think about it. I did theater all through high school." This got Yoongi's attention. He rolled on to his side, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Really?"

"Yeah. But if course you wouldn't want to see it, because they're so annoying." Jimin teased. Yoongi growled playfully, pinning Jimin to the mattress and tickling him. "Hyung!" Jimin screeched. "I take it back, I take it back!" He said through his laughter, trying to push Yoongi away.

"Yeah?"

"Yes!" Yoongi halted his actions for Jimin to catch his breath.

"Were you really in a musical?"

"Yup." Jimin smiled. "Played the lead role, but that was because I was the only guy in school who could hit the high notes."

"You can sing?"

"Yes." Jimin turned a little red.

"Will you sing for me?"

"One day." Jimin promised. "When we get home do you want to see the musicals?"

"The ones you were in?"

"Yes."

"I'd love to." Jimin leant up on two elbows and gently pecked Yoongi's lips.

"In the mean time... I know what we can do."

"What's that?" Yoongi whispered.

↔↔↔

"Yoongi," Jimin whispered breathlessly as the older had him pinned up against the window of their hotel room. Yoongi hummed against his neck. He was too busy assaulting his neck, leaving hickeys everywhere he could. "C-can...can we close the curtains?"

Yoongi stops what he's doing, his hands stilling on his boy's hips and leans back. "Why?" He murmured.

"Because," Jimin swallows thickly, enjoying the way Yoongi's lips feel against his skin. He's gone back to sucking on the soft skin. He can feel his warm breath up against the bottom of his ear and it's making him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "I don't want people to see us."

"Are you embarrassed baby?" Jimin blushing, confirming Yoongi's question.

"Yes."

"Don't be,"

"But-"

"I want them to see us." Yoongi abruptly says and it shuts Jimin right up.

"Why?" He asks softly.

"I want them to know that you're mine." Yoongi whispered. He brings a hand up and slowly starts undoing the buttons of Jimin's shirt. He places a hand on his cool skin, pushing him against the glass a bit. He squirmed at the coldness of the glass. "I want them to know who makes you feel this good. Want them to see how beautiful you are, baby, and make them jealous that they can look but can't touch what's mine. I want them to watch you fall apart and beg for it; to see how desperate you are for me. Is that okay?"

Jimin's really embarrassed right now - he's as red as a tomato - and so turned on that he can't even think straight. Yoongi's kissing him all over and undoing the rest of the buttons on his shirt, before pulling it off his shoulders and tossing it somewhere in the room. Jimin's too far gone to care. Yoongi wants to show him off.

And yet, he didn't care. He trusts Yoongi, so when he whispered a timid, 'yes' in his ear and felt him smile against his shoulder blade, he doesn't regret it. He's pulling him in for a kiss, and working on undoing his belt. Yoongi's hands were holding his face in place, kissing him softly, roughly, passionately. Jimin wished this was a moment he could freeze. Jimin felt safe in his boyfriend's arms, and in that moment, he felt complete.