July 13th

3:16 p.m.

"So I'm thinking purples and greens." Jin said, going over colour schemes for their wedding. Namjoon's head shot up in disbelief.

"You can't be serious." Namjoon said.

"No, I was just making sure you were paying attention." Jin stated, with a smirk. "I was thinking more of gold and white."

He pushed the photo he found towards Namjoon, who picked up the photo and smiled. "I love it. It's beautiful."

"You think so?" Jin asked. Namjoon nodded.

"I was thinking about white roses or at least a pale pink?"

"Maybe a champagne? It would go with the gold."

"Ooh, that sounds so pretty." Jin exclaimed. Namjoon pulled him over to sit on his lap.

"I love you." Namjoon sighed contently

"I love you too Joonie." Jin responded, kissing his cheek.

"I can't wait to marry you."

"Me too. I'm so excited. Do you think...do you think Yoongi and Jimin will ever get married?" Jin suddenly asked, looking down at his fiancé. Namjoon gave him a funny look.

"I don't know Hyung, it's too soon to tell."

"I hope they get married, I love having Jimin around. And Jungkook, and Tae. They're so sweet. Our little family is growing Joonie!"

Namjoon chuckled, pressing his face against his chest.

"Yes dear."