March 8th ½

3:00 p.m.

Jimin is oddly fascinated by Yoongi when he paints.

Currently, he's standing outside of the art studio, leaning up against the wall, watching the older as he paints. Yoongi has both headphones in and is focusing intensely on the large canvas in front of him.

Jimin can't see what Yoongi is painting, but he is positive that it is beautiful. Art creating art. Jimin chuckled to himself.

Jimin sighed and closed his eyes. He couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi. Not after their date. Jimin had wished Yoongi had kissed him. Yoongi might have noticed the sexual tension but Jimin did. He enjoyed the feeling of having Yoongi close to him like the way he was last night. The way he held his face in his hands, his scent. Jimin was whipped. He wanted Yoongi. He wanted him to kiss him, hold him.

A hand rested on his waist, pulling him from his thoughts. Jimin's eyes shot open, only to be met with all too familiar ones. Yoongi kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a low voice. Jimin gulped. Was he in trouble? Did Yoongi not want him here?

"I-I wanted to watch you paint. It's comforting." Jimin responded, quietly. Yoongi smiled.

"Wanna see?" Jimin nodded. Yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him into the studio. He led him over to where he had been working moments prior. Jimin's eyes widened.

"Did you do this?" It was Yoongi's turn to nod. "This is amazing." Jimin whispered. Yoongi blushed slightly.

"Thank you."

"You're really good, Hyung, it's so pretty."

"You're prettier." Yoongi confessed before he could stop himself. Jimin's face turned just as red as Yoongi's.

"Shut up."

Yoongi laughs, pulling Jimin closer to him. Jimin grips the front of his sweater, nuzzling into him. "Hungry?"

"Yes."

"Take out or Mama Jin's cooking?"

"Jin's cooking." Jimin responded immediately.

↔↔↔

Jin smirked to himself as he stood over the stove cooking. Yoongi had texted him about an hour ago asking if he could come over and cook because Jimin didn't want take out and Jin found it absolutely adorable.

Jimin and Yoongi were seated at the table, talking to Namjoon and Hoseok. They had made it a huge get together kind of thing. They even invited Taehyung and Jungkook, but they politely declined because they both had work. So it was only the five of them, sitting in Yoongi's apartment.

Jin felt a hand on his shoulder. He glanced up. "Need a hand?" Namjoon asked.

"If Namjoon is cooking, I'm going home." Hoseok called out.

"Oh, shut up! That was one time!" Namjoon complained.

"It wasn't one time!"

Jimin leaned in towards Yoongi's side while Namjoon and Hoseok continued to fight. "Why are they arguing?"

"Because neither of them can cook." Yoongi chuckled.

"They can't?" Jimin asked, wide eyed. "I would have though Namjoon could cook."

"He can't." Jin said, turning around to face them. "No matter how hard I try to teach him, he never learns."

"I could learn how to cook." Namjoon said, defiantly. "Just you wait and see."

"If you could learn to cook, that would be a miracle." Yoongi said, leaning back into his chair. Namjoon pouted, and Jimin smacked Yoongi's arm playfully.

"Be nice, Hyung." Jimin scolded. "If Namjoon wants to learn how to cook, then he will learn."

"Thank you, Jimin."

"Who's side are you on?" Yoongi asked.

"Mine." Jimin giggled.