January 8th

1:07 p.m.

"Jimin.... Jiminie.... Jimin!"

Jimin jumps, and almost falls off the window seat.

"What Taehyung?" He asked, looking up at his friend.

"You're doing it again." Jungkook muses, smiling at him.

"Doing what?" He asked. His eyebrows furrow.

"Staring." The two replied. Jimin blushes. He's been caught in the act. Again.

"I can't help it." Jimin admitted. "He's... I don't know how to explain it really." His face is even redder at this point. Jimin's embarrassed. Jungkook snorted.

"You're whipped." Taehyung laughed.

"Taehyung!" Jimin whined. "I'm not whipped."

"Are too! You're obsessed with him!" Jungkook piped up.

"Am not! I don't even know his name for crying out loud!"

"Then ask him!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"No what! I'd be making a fool out myself!"

"JIMIN!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted at him. Jimin leaned his back against the cold window and groaned.

"I know, I know!" He said, holding his hands up to surrender. "It's just... Ugh, I don't know. He's so perfect, and I'm... I'm nothing compared to him."

Jimin's frowning now, and wiping away the tears that were spilling out of his eyes. Taehyung sighed and stood up, moving to where Jimin was sitting. He sat down next to him and pulled him in for a hug. "Jiminie," Taehyung began. "I want you to listen to me very carefully. You are more that what you think you are. You're not nothing, you're you."

"I know." Jimin said, sniffing. "You're always telling me that.

"And I will keep telling you until you believe it." Taehyung said.

"I do believe it." Jimin argued.

"Oh really?" Jimin was silent.

"Okay, maybe I don't." He sighed. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Jimin-"

"I'm sorry Taehyung."

"Don't be, Jimin. It's okay to feel insecure sometimes." Jungkook said, coming to sit on the other side of him. He wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "You're smart, funny, kind. You're amazing Jimin. Don't let anyone the you otherwise.

↔↔↔

1:25 p.m.

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok watch in amusement as Yoongi sits in front if the window, watching Jimin interact with his friends.

Yoongi had been sitting there are morning, squealing whenever he did something cute or funny. He had long forgotten that his friends were there and every time they did say something, Yoongi was startled. He just focuses all his attention on Jimin.

Yoongi jumps in his spot, yelping. "What's wrong?" Jin asked, sitting up worried.

"Jimin almost fell off the window seat." Yoongi breathes a sigh of relief when he sees that Jimin's fine.

"That's it? Jesus, Yoongi, don't scare me like that." Jin scolds.

"Sorry."

Yoongi keeps his eyes on Jimin. He leans his forehead against the window and smiles. Yoongi's suddenly laughing. "What's so funny?" Hobi asked.

"He's blushing."

"Why?" Namjoon asked, not looking up from his phone.

"I don't know."

In a matter of seconds, Jimin goes from blushing and covering his face with the sleeves of his sweater, to whining about something. Yoongi can't hear him, but his body language is very clear.

And then Jimin was frowning, wiping away tears and sniffling and Yoongi begins to panic because his boy is upset and he can't help. "He's crying." Yoongi exclaims, surprised. "Why is he crying?"

Jin, hearing the worry and pain laced in his friend's voice, stands up and moves to the window. He can see Jimin being hugged by his two best friends.

Yoongi pouts. He wants to be the one who comforts him, but he can't. "Yoongi," Jin places his hand on his shoulder, in a comforting way. "I'm sure Jimin is okay." Yoongi nods. He hopes Jimin is okay. He doesn't like seeing him upset.