January 2nd

4:27 a.m.

Yoongi can't sleep. Each time he closes his eyes, he sees Jimin's alluring smile in his mind, and he remembers the how Jimin waved at him from his apartment.

He'd caught him staring. Yoongi was embarrassed. That had never happened before. He was normally so careful about those kinds of things.

He didn't expect Jimin to smile and wave at him. He was expecting him to run away from the window and call the cops on him. He expected the police to be banging on his door at 12:15 and explain to him how creepy it is to watch people while their in their homes. But he didn't. No cops came. He just gave us him the biggest smile ever and waved.

Yoongi climbs out bed, and sits down at his desk. He grabs his pencils and his sketchbook and opens it to a fresh new page. He begins drawing, outline the most important details, and beginning the rough sketch of the image that's imprinted in his mind.

When he's finished, he sits back in his chair, and examines it. The drawing it of Jimin. He's smiling at him from behind his window, with his hand in the air mid wave. Yoongi had coloured it - something he rarely did because he was always afraid of ruining his drawings with colour - but he wanted to capture the moment and wanted it to look as real as possible. Something he could look back on and remember that this actually happened.

Jimin noticed him.

Yoongi felt better after drawing it. He crawled back into bed and fell sound asleep.

↔↔↔

11:56 a.m.

"He waved at you." Namjoon said in disbelief as they sat around Yoongi's living room. Jin leaned into Namjoon's side and rolled his eyes.

"He just said that, Joonie."

"I know, I know, but he actually waved at you. Like, actually waved?"

"Yes, Namjoon. He waved at me." Yoongi sighed, getting slightly frustrated with his friend.

"Wow." He said, sitting back against the couch. "He finally noticed you."

"Yeah and it only took to years." Hobi snickered. Yoongi shot him a look. "What?" Hobi said. "I'm right!" He defended.

"Hoseok does have a point. It has been two years since the boy has moved next door." Jin stated, looking at Yoongi. "Maybe this is a sign that you should go talk to him."

"And do what? Make a fool of myself in front of him? No way." Yoongi protested.

"Well..." Jin began. "He did catch you staring at him. It couldn't get any worse than that."

"Wanna bet?" Yoongi asked.

"What's the point in making the Ber when you still refuse to talk to him." Jin said. "You're gonna have to make a move one day, Suga, because otherwise you'll loose your window of opportunity and Jimin will be gone forever." Yoongi frowned. He didn't want to loose Jimin.

"Way to go, Jin, now he's upset." Namjoon said, flicking his boyfriend on his forehead.

"Ow! KIM NAMJOON!" Namjoon jumped off the couch and ran off, and angry Jin running after him, screaming loudly. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi, don't worry about it." Hoseok told him. "You'll talk to him eventually. It's okay to be nervous. Who knows, maybe he's just as scared to try and talk to you. Maybe he's waiting for the perfect opportunity." Yoongi let out a tiny laugh.

"Maybe."