June 17th

11:57 p.m.

Jimin fell asleep hours ago, leaving Yoongi awake by himself in the younger's apartment.

Yoongi couldn't sleep knowing that in four days he would be officially done with school. The next three days would be solely focused on Grad rehearsals, and gown fittings, etc. Jin would be on his case, and Jimin would just be a ball of never ending energy because he was so proud of him for graduating. It didn't make sense in Yoongi's mind. It was just a slip of paper, rolled neatly with a ribbon tied around it. Regardless, Yoongi would allow Jimin to fawn over him until Grad was over because it made him happy.

Yoongi stood to his feet, and grabbed his mug, heading into the kitchen to place it in the sink. In doing so, the older could help but curious upon seeing Jimin's notebook resting on the marble counter top. Yoongi knew better than to pry, but he couldn't help it.

He reached out timidly, glancing over his shoulder, afraid Jimin might pop out of the darkness.

The black, leather bound journal felt cool in the palms of his hands and quite heavy. Yoongi undid the clasp and opened it to a random page.

WHY HAVING ANXIETY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAVING A BROKEN LEG
A SPOKEN WORD POEM

One by one, I watch as they go up
1,2,3,4
I'm next
I grip the edges of my seat
Hold my breath
& squeeze my eyes shut
Please not me, I bed

The teacher calls out my name, and I can feel my hear beating out of my chest, almost like it's going to burst out
"Do I have to?" I squeak
The teacher gives me the look, and sighs
I can feel their eyes burning through me
"Yes" they reply

I stand slowly to my feet
Shaking, gasping, praying for the bell to ring, to release me from my own personal hell, but as my eyed wander to the clock, I realize that class... Is just starting.
I reach the front, and one by one, their eyes meet mine
Burning holes, much like the ones the teacher's had done moments before
I open my mouth to speak
No words come out, just...
Squeaks
Finally I swallow, and whisper out, "I have anxiety"

Silence

"Who-"

"Yoongi, what are you doing?"

The older jolts forward in surprise, slamming the notebook closed, and hugging it to his chest. If he turns around, Yoongi will be caught by the younger, and he is afraid of having Jimin getting mad at him for invading his personal space. Then again, there is no point in lying to Jimin, because he'll most likely find out anyways. Yoongi slowly turns around, notebook open to the poem he was reading, and said,

"Did you write this?"

Jimin's face turns red in embarrassment and he's not sure if he should be mad at Yoongi for reading his journal, or continue to he embarrassed about his writing. Jimin nods shyly, eyes looking down at his feet and not at Yoongi.

Yoongi sets the journal down and holds a hand out for Jimin to take. The younger places his hand on top of Yoongi's and allows him to pull him against his chest. "I didn't mean to read your journal, baby, I'm sorry for that, but you never told me your writing was that good."

Jimin's eyes meet his, with a small pout."my writing is terrible, Hyung, I wrote that poem years ago when I was still in high school, and-"

"It's amazing." Yoongi cut him off, kissing his cheek. "Don't ever stop writing."

"Thanks Yoongi."

"You're welcome baby."

"Are you coming to bed now?"

"Yeah."

"Good. It's lonely in there without you."

"Is it?"

"Hmm. You coming?"

"I'm right behind you."

A/N: would any of you be interested in a Q & A?