March 15th

3:35 p.m.

Yoongi is feeling a little better closer to the end of the week. He's finally been able to drag himself out of bed, get dressed and go to work. He apologized profoundly to April for not being there to help, but she waved him off. "Everyone gets sick, Yoongi, we can't help it. I'm just glad you're feeling better."

He works at a slow pace today, because he's still exhausted, and slightly dizzy.

By the end of his shift, Yoongi feels more tired, but it was worth it. Coming out today and being at work. The fresh air did him some good.

He pulls his coat on, then his hat and mitts. Jimin refuses to let him leave the house unless he's wearing them.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Jimin asked, eyeing Yoongi suspiciously as the older opened the door to his apartment. Yoongi glanced over his shoulder.

"Home?" He replied, confused. Jimin's eyes widened and he rapidly shook his head.

"Not like that you're not! You're already sick, that's just gonna make it worse, Yoongi. You can't go home." Jimin protested, pulling him away from the door.

"Jimin, I'm going to make the both of us sick if I stay." He groaned. Yoongi coughed, the pain racking in his chest.

"Sit. Don't move. I'll call Jin to bring over your things. Until then, you stay here. And no more leaving the house without dressing warm."

Yoongi smiled at the memory. Jimin was just to precious. He didn't deserve him.