May 9th

2:15 p.m.

Yoongi couldn't have been more wrong about Sun Hi. Yoongi hadn't taken her seriously when she said they should catch up and get a coffee. He didn't think she would find to way to get in touch with him. He shouldn't have ignored it.

Yoongi was absolutely miserable as Sun Hi practically dragged him across the campus grounds towards a small café for lunch. He wanted nothing to do with her, and it didn't help that he was supposed to be meeting Jimin at 2:30. He had fifteen minutes to haul his ass back across campus to Jimin's class.

"What do you want?" Sun Hi asked, glancing up at the menu. Yoongi didn't respond, he was too busy checking the time on his phone. "Yoongi-ah." Sun Hi said, angrily, capturing his attention. "Put your phone away and pay attention to me."

"I have to go." He grumbled, shoving his phone into his pocket.

"But I just got here." She whined, jutting her bottom lip out, trying to guilt him into staying. Yoongi wasn't buying it.

"I'm meeting someone."

"Who? Are you replacing me, Yoongi?"

"Need I remind you that you replaced me first?" He replied through gritted teeth. Sun Hi scoffed.

"People make mistakes." She said. "Besides, that was years ago, surely you can forgive me for it?" She added, batting her eyelashes. Yoongi made a face.

"No. Bye Sun Hi."

Yoongi groaned as she latched onto his arm. "Where are you going? Who are you meeting?" She demanded to know. She twirled her hair angrily around her finger, crossing the other arm over her chest.

"Someone important."

"Is it that boy?" She asked.

"What boy?" Yoongi played dumb. He knew she was talking about Jimin.

"The boy from the garden on Saturday." She replied.

"Yes."

"Why are you two meeting?"

"Because I said I would meet him." Yoongi was getting frustrated again. "Why does it matter to you?"

"Why is he so special?" She demanded, and Yoongi sighed.

"What do you want?" He asked, angrily.

"For you to pay attention to me, because I'm important too."

"Jimin is more important to me than you are." Yoongi snapped. He pulled his arm away from her. "We're over Sun Hi. Move on." He fixed his hoodie and left her alone in the café. Sun Hi was fuming.

"You're so dead, Park Jimin."