May 24th ½

9:35 p.m.

Jimin and Yoongi are standing in Jimin's kitchen when Yoongi blurted out, "You look incredibly sexy with red hair," before turning almost as red as the Younger's hair.

Jimin looked over his shoulder with playful eyes. "Oh?" He states. Yoongi frowns at him. Jimin is such a tease, whether he knows it or not. He smirks, and sets his cup down on the counter. He moves closer to Yoongi, and wedges himself between his legs. He places his hands on either side of his legs, gripping the counter that Yoongi is sitting on. He places his lips at the base of Yoongi's throat, smiling against the skin when he feels his Adam's apple bob. "Is that so?" He whispered, and Yoongi can't help the quiet groan that escapes his lips. Yoongi's hands fly out to grab at Jimin's waist, pulling him against his body. He smashes their lips together in a heated kiss. Jimin jumps at the contact, and it takes him awhile before he responds to Yoongi, tangling his fingers in his hair.

Now Jimin and Yoongi kiss. A lot. But this one is much different from all the others. It screams I want you, and maybe that's what Jimin wants. For Yoongi to take him, right there in the kitchen. But Jimin is also shy when it comes to thinks like sex. He wouldn't have the slightest idea what to do, and that makes him nervous. Really nervous. Nonetheless, he continues to kiss Yoongi because he loves kissing him.

It's when Yoongi's hands slide up underneath his shirt does he pull away, embarrassed. Jimin is panting for breath, but Yoongi doesn't give him much time to recover because he goes back to kissing him. Jimin places his hands on the sides of his neck, muttering a soft, "Hyung," against his lips. "I'm not ready." He tacks on.

Yoongi halts his actions, leaning back with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean, baby?" He asks.

Jimin turns red again, because now he's really embarrassed. He knows Yoongi will talk him out of it eventually, wanting to know what's wrong. Jimin resorts to burying his face in his chest instead.

"Jimin," Yoongi says softly, "what's wrong? I'm sorry for coming onto you like that, I can't help myself sometimes." Yoongi apologizes.

"No, it's not your fault," Jimin responds, shaking his head. "I-Its me."

"What do you mean?"

"I... well I thought-" Jimin is struggling to find the right words to say without scaring Yoongi off. "I thought that because you were kissing me..." He trailed off, uncomfortably.

"What? That we we're going to have sex?" Yoongi asked with a chuckle, and Jimin frowns looking up at Yoongi. He didn't like the way that he said it. It sounded almost as if he didn't want to have sex with him in the first place.

"Why do you say it like that?" He huffs out, and the smile from Yoongi's face fades as his expression turns serious. "Do you not want to have sex with me?" Jimin cringes at how pathetic and desperate he sounds right now.

"Jimin, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked, running his hands up and down his back. "You're upset with me right now, why?"

"The way you were kissing me, I thought- well, it seemed like you were implying that we we're going to have sex, but I'm not ready because I'm scared, and then you said, 'what? That we were going to have sex?' Oddly and I don't know anymore!" Jimin rushes out, tears already forming in his eyes our of frustration. Yoongi makes an 'o' shape with his mouth, before sliding off the counter to wrap the younger in a hug.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi apologized again. "I didn't realize that I said it in a way that made you upset."

"It's okay, Yoongi," Jimin sighed, resting against him.

"It's not. I upset you. I've been doing that a lot lately." Yoongi responds. He released Jimin from the hug, and cupped the sides of his face. "And to answer your question, yes, I... I want to have sex with you, but not right now. Not after everything we've been through this month. It's okay to be scared Jimin, that's natural. If you're not ready that's okay. We don't have to, I can wait." Yoongi explains softly and Jimin nods sniffing, wiping away his tears with his sleeve.

"I'm sorry for freaking out." Jimin says and Yoongi shushes him with another kiss, one more gentler.

"Don't be baby. I'm not mad or anything." Yoongi pulls him in for another hug.

"Yoongi-ah, I'm tired." Jimin mumbled.

"It's only ten o'clock." Yoongi teases.

"I'm still tired."

"Nap?" Yoongi suggests and Jimin nods. Yoongi placed his hands on the back of Jimin's thighs, signaling for him to jump. Jimin wrapped his legs around the older's waist, allowing Yoongi to carry him to his bedroom. He smiled to himself.

Yeah, he was definitely in love.