June 21st

11:00 a.m.

Yoongi is scanning the crowd for Jimin from where he sits. Hobi is sitting next to him, his leg bouncing up and down, foot tapping against the floor in an annoying rhythm. Yoongi doesn't bother telling him to stop. He's just as nervous as Hoseok.

Finally, he spots Jimin in the crowd, squashed between Jin and Taehyung. Jungkook and Namjoon seated on either side of the them. Jimin catches Yoongi's eye and gives him a big thumbs up and a smile. It's as if Yoongi's nerves have been magically lifted. He gives Jimin a soft smile in return.

"Ladies and Gentlemen-"

Yoongi lifts his head in the direction of the school's Dean as he stands at a podium on the auditorium stage. "If you would please rise-"

Yoongi took a deep breath. "Here we go."

↔↔↔

No sooner had Yoongi stepped off stage, he was being tackled into a hug by Jimin. The younger had his legs around his waist, and his arms around his neck. Namjoon had to steady him so that he didn't fall over. "I'm so proud of you." Jimin mumbled into his neck. "So so proud of you."

"Thanks baby,"

"My babies are all grown up!" Jin screeched, making his way through the crowd towards them. Hoseok immediately his behind Namjoon, and Yoongi refused to let Jimin down to avoid the oncoming hug that he knew was coming. He was lucky, however Hoseok was brought into a bone crushing hug by the elder. "I'm so proud of you guys! My babies have graduated!"

"Is he always this excited?" Taehyung asked, a concerned look washing over his face at the sight of Hoseok being smushed against Jin's chest.

"Wait till you graduate," Yoongi said. "That'll be you next year."

"Can't wait." Jungkook gulped.

↔↔↔

No matter how many times write this chapter, Wattpad always deletes it.

Q. Would any of you be interested in a Q and A?