March 5th

8:02 a.m.
Jimin's bedroom

Yoongi is in a state of confusion when he awakes. He's not in his room. His bedroom doesn't look nearly as inviting or homely as this one. The room smells strongly of tea and lemonade. There were a few potted plants around the room, and there were multiple stacks of books.

The bed shifted beside him, and Yoongi turned his head. Jimin was facing the wall, his back to him, the covers pulled up to his chin. Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. He flopped back gently on the bed, and rolled onto his side.

Yoongi smiled to himself. Jimin was adorable. He opened up a but more last night after Yoongi got him to calm down. They ordered takeout because they didn't trust themselves to cook something without burning the house down. Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin, placing his hand on his waist. Jimin stirred, rolling over onto his other side, curling into Yoongi's chest. He brushed some hair out of his face.

"Jimin," Yoongi murmured, looking down at the younger. Jimin was currently seated in his lap, his back against his chest, head lolled back to rest on his shoulder.

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Does... does this not bother you?" He asked.

"Does what bother me?" Jimin responded, twisting around. Jimin shifted in his lap, so that he was straddling him like he had been earlier.

"How fast we're moving." Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, and he frowned. Confusion washed over his face.

"I don't understand."

"Don't you feel like we're moving too fast?"

"No." Jimin said, still frowning. He didn't about it much. He liked the time that he spent with Yoongi, and he didn't think there was anything wrong with the pace they had been moving at. But he wasn't aware that it bothered Yoongi. "Does it bother you?" He asked.

"No!" Yoongi exclaimed, shaking his head, quickly. "It doesn't. But I don't want to pressure you into anything or make you feel uncomfortable."