March 4th

2:00 p.m.

Jimin feels like curling up into a ball and crying. It's been a rough day for him.

First, Yoongi wouldn't pick up his phone, which led Jimin to believe that Maybe Yoongi was still asleep. But when he looked out his window, he could see Yoongi standing in his living room. Jimin could feel anxiety tugging at him.

Maybe Yoongi doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

Second, he slipped and fell when he was leaving his apartment to catch the monorail, resulting in him missing it, and now he would have to run to catch the bus.

Such a klutz Park Jimin.

While on the bus, Jimin realized that he left both his notebook and his laptop on the kitchen counter in his apartment. He would have to take notes on his phone. Jimin was feeling frustrated. And to top it all off, he received a 79% on his paper for his English class when he worked super hard on it. Jimin was at least hoping for an 85% or a 90%.

Stupid, worthless idiot. Better luck next time.

He could practically hear  the sarcasm in his own head.

Which is why Jimin is currently curled up on his couch under a soft, yellow fleecy blanket, sobbing uncontrollably. He wants to disappear from the world. He's tired, frustrated, and is not the happy Jimin most people have come to love.

Jimin's phone rings, and he lifts the blanket up his head slightly. He sniffles, wiping away a few of the tears and continues to look at his phone. Part of him wants to ignore it because he really doesn't feel like talking to anyone. But it could be Taehyung or Jungkook and Jimin felt that listening to a comforting voice met help him calm down.

Jimin snatches his phone off the table blindly and answers it. "Hey, Jimin-"

"Hyung?" Jimin sniffles into the receiver.

"Jimin? Are you okay?"

"No." He cries, wiping his eyes.

"Jiminie, what's wrong?"

"Everything! Everything is fucking wrong, Hyung!"

"Okay, shh, it's okay, Jimin." Yoongi said, trying to calm the younger from his end of the line. "Hey, calm down. Jimin, what's your apartment number?"

"E12." Jimin hiccupped.

"Okay, stay where you are, Jiminie, don't do anything stupid."

He called you stupid, Jimin.

Yoongi hung up the phone, and Jimin started to cry even harder now that he was gone.

Yoongi grabbed his coat off the hook and dashed out of his apartment, nearly forgetting to close the door behind him.

The sound of Jimin crying on the phone was enough to make Yoongi panic. He was suddenly very worried about Jimin, and wanted to do everything he could to make him feel better.

He bolted out into the freezing cold, shivering as an intense gust of wind nailed him in the face. He hurried across the parking lot and into the other building.

Not bothering with an elevator, Yoongi took the stairs, going up two at a time. By the time he reached Jimin's level, he was so out of breath, that he had to lean against the wall to catch his breath.

He frantically searched all the apartment numbers, his eyes finally coming to rest on number 12. He marched over to the door and prayed to god that it was unlocked. Yoongi gripped the doorknob and pushed the door open. Fortunately for Yoongi, it was unlocked.

Unfortunately for Yoongi, Jimin was sobbing uncontrollably on his couch, his cheeks red and tear stained. His hair was disheveled, and all in all, Jimin looked absolutely broken. Yoongi slammed the door behind him a little to loudly, dropping his coat and kicking off his boots. Jimin's gaze was on him in seconds. Yoongi hurried over to Jimin, going to pull him into a hug, but the younger fought the embrace. He pushed him back. Yoongi crouched down. "Jimin, stop." Yoongi said, trying to comfort him. "What's wrong? Why are you upset?"

"You!" Jimin yelled. "I'm upset because of you. And because of school, and-" Jimin coughed.

"What did I do, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, brushing his hair out of his face. The thought of him being the cause of Jimin's pain made Yoongi upset on the inside.

"You wouldn't answer my call this morning so I thought you were asleep, but I looked in your window and you were up. I figured you had gotten tired of me. A-and just now, you called me stupid-"

"When did I ever call you stupid, Jimin?" Yoongi demanded.

"You said, 'stay were you are, Jiminie, don't do anything stupid' on the phone." He said through tears. Yoongi sighed.

"I didn't mean that you were stupid." Yoongi explained, cupping his face in his hands. "You just sounded so upset that I didn't want you to hurt yourself. I would never call you stupid baby." Jimin's heart skipped a beat at the pet name. Yoongi moved to sit on the couch with Jimin, pulling him onto his lap. Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist, and rested his forehead against his.

"Why else are you upset, Jimin." Yoongi asked.

"I fell on my way to school, and I missed the train. I forgot stuff at home and I didn't get a good grade on my paper. I felt like you got tired of me, too. I feel like such a failure today, Hyung."

Yoongi hugged Jimin tighter and kissed the temple of his forehead.

"I will never get tired of you, Jimin. You're my special boy. You're not a failure, you're so much more. It's okay to have rough days, it's okay to be upset. It's part of being human." Jimin buried his face in his chest.

"Will you stay with me?" Jimin asked, inhaling Yoongi's scent. "Please?"

"Of course." Yoongi replied. "Are you hungry? Have you eaten today?"

Jimin shook his head.

"That's not good, Jiminie. You need to eat."

"I can't cook, Hyung." Jimin said, looking at him, half smiling and half laughing. Yoongi smiled back at him.

"Neither can I."