April 22nd ½

11:45

Jimin awakes to the smell of coffee and a runny rose. He curses under his breath, and sits up in bed.

Yoongi is nowhere in sight, and the bedroom door is open. He can hear Yoongi talking to someone, but he can't make out who.

He swings his leg over the side of the bed and shuffled out into the hall.

"Shut up Namjoon."

Jimin shakes his head. He wonders what Namjoon did to make him angry.

Jimin finds Yoongi standing in the kitchen, and almost chokes at the sight. Yoongi is just in a pair of sweats, leaning against the counter with his back facing him. He has his phone in one hand and the other is running through his hair. Jimin comes to the conclusion that Yoongi has nice back muscles.

He slowly makes his way across the room, listening in amusement as Namjoon and Yoongi argue over the phone. Jimin snakes his arms around Yoongi's waist and rests his chin on his shoulder. "I have to go, Namjoon." Yoongi suddenly muttered, and Jimin can't quite make out what he said, but he can hear the laughter on the other end. Yoongi hangs up the phone and sets it down on the counter. He twists around in Jimin's grasp so that he can look at the younger. Yoongi placed both hands on either side of his neck, and leans in for a kiss. It's soft, and slow and Jimin finds that every time he and Yoongi kiss, it's so natural, like they'd been doing it forever. Jimin likes kissing Yoongi, and Yoongi likes kissing him.

Jimin pulls away and gives him a warm smile. "Morning."

"Morning." Yoongi rasps out. "How did you sleep?"

"Better. But I think I caught a cold." Jimin sighs. "That's what I get for running out in the rain."

"You should have called. I would have come over."

"You came over last time." Jimin protested.

"That doesn't matter. If you're scared, call me. I don't care where you are, I'll come get you." Jimin nodded and sniffed.

"I'm gonna get sick." He groaned.

"I'll call Jin." Yoongi chuckled.

"What's Jin gonna do?" Jimin asked, watching Yoongi reach for his phone.

"Make you soup. Trust me, nothing treats a cold better than Mama Jin's cooking."