May 13th ½

12:00 a.m.

Yoongi is furious as Sun Hi closes the door to his apartment behind him. She smiles to herself, brushing her damp hair over her shoulder. "Much better." She exclaimed. Yoongi was fuming.

"What the fuck do you want?" Yoongi hissed, bringing her attention to him. Yoongi gave her a hard look, towering over her small frame in an attempt to frighten her but it didn't work.

"To spend time with you obviously, you've been avoiding me baby, you know how much I hate it."

"Sun Hi, we're not dating anymore." Yoongi growled. "Can't you understand that or are you too stupid?!"

"Yoongi, stop." She snapped. "Honestly. I'm trying to fix things between us, don't you see that. I miss you." She took a few steps forward.

"I don't miss you."

"Don't lie to me Yoongi." Sun Hi reached out and gripped the front of his sweater. "You're soaked. You'll get sick if you stay in these." She unzipped his sweater and tugged it off before gripping the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head before he could protest.

"Sun Hi, stop." Yoongi demanded, as she reached for the belt buckle of his jeans. He swatted her hand away.

"Yoongi, just give in." She mumbled, standing on her tip toes and kissing him. Yoongi gripped her waist, pushing her away from him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him in place. Yoongi had to physically shove her off of him and onto the couch to get her to stop. He quickly snatched his phone off the counter and bolted to the bathroom, locking the door behind him.

"Yoongi! Come on, stop playing games!" He hears her shout. "Don't you dare ignore me!"

Yoongi dialed Jungkook's number. It took four tried for the younger to pick his phone up and it took another twenty minutes of Yoongi listening to Jungkook rant about how much of an ass he was to Jimin before Yoongi could even get a word in.

"Can you please check on him?" Yoongi begged once Jungkook had finally shut up.

"Why?"

"Jungkook, there's a storm going on outside!" Yoongi hissed. He could hear another clap of thunder. "I was on my way to check on him when Sun Hi ambushed me and dragged me back inside my apartment. Jungkook he's fucking terrified and I can't help him right now. I want to so badly but I can't." Yoongi is on the verge of having a mental breakdown. "Please go check on him, I hate knowing he's scared. I hate knowing that I'm the fucking reason that he's been so upset lately, Jungkook please, I need to know he'll be okay."

"I'm on my way." Jungkook sighed. "But I'm not doing this for you."

"Thank you."

"Whatever." Jungkook hung up the phone at the same time that Sun Hi started banging on the bathroom door.

"Min Yoongi you open this fucking door right now."

Yoongi stood to his feet, and yanked the door open. Sun Hi was fuming, arms crossed over her chest. "Yoongi-"

"Get out of my fucking apartment." He hissed.

"Excuse me?"

"I said get out." He stormed past her. Sun Hi huffed and followed him.

"Baby, come on, I'm sorry for being mean earlier." Sun Hi whined. "But you were mean to me first." She caught up to him, running her hands down his back. "We can fix this." She whispered against his neck. Yoongi jerked away from her.

"There's nothing to fix. You hurt me." Yoongi snapped.

"I know baby, I know, but I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't make up for what you did."

"Dammit Yoongi, I still love you okay!" She shouted.

"Well I don't love you. I love someone else, and it sure as hell ain't you. Just grab your stuff and get out. I'm done with your bullshit. You don't just get to walk into my life and think that everything is going to be exactly how it used to be. That I'm just going to forgive you and we can move on. It doesn't work that way. My life was great until you showed up." Yoongi said. Sun Hi growled.

"Who the fuck are you in love with?" She demanded. Yoongi froze.

"I-"

"Answer me, Min." Yoongi didn't respond. Instead, he looked past her into Jimin's apartment. He could see Jungkook trying to calm him down. Jimin's head was buried in his neck. "ANSWER ME!"

"I love him." He whispered, not looking at her.

"Him? HIM?" She screeched. Yoongi turned his head to face her.

"Get out, and don't ever come back." Sun Hi let out an annoyed scream, and stormed out of his apartment, slamming the door loudly. Yoongi fell back against the couch with a dazed look in his eyes and a blank expression on his face. It wasn't long before he was in tears.

He was in love him someone who hated him, and the thought alone was enough to kill him.