March 9th

1:00 a.m.

It's one a.m. and Jimin can't sleep. This time, it's not because of Yoongi, but because of the thunderstorm that's happening right outside. Jimin didn't like thunderstorms, they scared him to death, which is why he's curled up under the covers, holding his hands over his ears and sobbing loudly.

When Jimin was younger, his mum came to pick him up from school during a thunderstorm. The weather was so bad that a tree branch fell on top of the car, crushing it and injuring his mother. He's been terrified of them ever since.

Normally Tae or Jungkook would call to check up on him, help calm him down. But they haven't called him and no matter how many times he tried calling them, he always gets the answering machine.

There's a loud clap of thunder and a flash of thunder. Jimin whimpers from underneath his covers. He could try calling Taehyung again but he doubts that he will respond. Jimin squeezes his eyes shut and hopes that the storm will pass.

↔↔↔

1:30 a.m.

Yoongi can't imagine why Jungkook is calling him at 1:30 in the morning, but he answers the call anyways because he knows he'll feel bad if he doesn't and it was an emergency of some sort.

He tiredly sits up in his bed, and blindly grabs at his phone in the dark. He picks it up and accepts the call. "Jungkook," he grumbles.

"Yoongi, hey, I'm sorry to bother you. But you need to call Jimin or go to his place and check up on him." Jungkook rushes out, and Yoongi's wide awake now.

"Why, what's wrong with Jiminie, is he okay?" Before Jungkook can answer him, a flash of lighting illuminates Yoongi's room. It clicks in Yoongi's mind. Jimin must not like thunderstorms.

"I'll call him and make sure he's okay."

"Thank you. Tae and I would go over there ourselves but the weather it shit and-"

"Jungkook, get some sleep." Yoongi said. He hangs up the phone.

Yoongi is dialing Jimin's number when another flash of lighting strikes. That's when Yoongi see him. Jimin is standing his his sitting by his window seat rocking back and forth, and Yoongi is honestly worried about him. He doesn't even hit the call button. He just drops his phone and bolts out of his apartment.

Yoongi's not wearing shoes when he runs out into the storm. March definitely is coming in like a lion. Thankfully for him, some of the snow had finally melted. But his feet still got cold and he was soaked to the bone as he got into the elevator, frantically pushing the button for Jimin's floor.

Yoongi didn't bother to knock, he just pushed open Jimin's door.

Jimin was shocked to see Yoongi in his living room at nearly two in the fucking morning. He didn't want Yoongi to see him like this; crying over something as stupid as a thunderstorm. But Jimin couldn't help it. Jimin doesn't remember telling Yoongi that he hated storms. He's assuming that either Tae or Jungkook called him. That or a Yoongi saw him crying in his living room. Yoongi shuts the door behind him, panting. "Hyung where are your shoes?" Jimin asked, looking down at his bare feet. He only just noticed that the boy wasn't wearing the proper clothing for this weather.

"I didn't put any on. Jungkook called me and asked me to check up on you because he sounded worried for you on the phone and then I saw you crying from my bedroom and I got worried about you so I came straight here. Are you okay, Jiminie?" Yoongi rushes out and Jimin shakes his head no, starting to cry again. He stumbled towards Yoongi, not caring that he's soaked and buried his face in his chest. Yoongi wrapped his arms around him tightly, soaking him by accident. Yoongi mentally slapped himself because he could get Jimin sick.

"Hyung, I'm scared." He cried. He gripped his long sleeve with shaky hands.

"Shh." Yoongi whispered. He ran a hand through the boy's hair. "It's okay. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." They rocked back and forth, Yoongi whispering in his ear softly. "It's just a storm, Jiminie, it can't hurt you."

"Yes it can! It can hurt me, Hyung and I don't want it to!" Jimin hates the fact that he sounds so childish right now, but Yoongi doesn't care. He finds it cute. Not Jimin crying, no, Yoongi finds it heartbreaking. But Jimin's overall personality is cute.

"No, baby, it can't. We're inside, and the storm is outside. I won't let it hurt you Jimin."

Jimin's sobs slowly subside until his breathing normally again. Thunder booms in the distance and Jimin tenses.

"Shh, it's okay, I've got you."

Jimin and Yoongi continued to sway back in forth in Jimin's living room until Jimin has officially calmed down. The younger groaned.

"Hyung, you're going to get sick." Jimin said, detaching himself from a sopping wet Yoongi. "Come on, I might have some clothes you can borrow."

Jimin drags Yoongi to his bedroom and begins digging through his dresser. "It's not black, but it's close." Jimin says, handing him the gray sweats and a white long sleeve. 'The bathroom is down the hall." Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and leads him out of his room. "Yoongi-"

"Stay here. Just in case." Yoongi murmurs, and shuts the bathroom door. He changes quickly so that Jimin wouldn't get worried.

"You can put your wet clothes in the dryer. It's next to the sink." Jimin calls out, reading his mind. Yoongi nods to himself, tossing his wet clothes inside the machine. He stepped out of the washroom, and Jimin can't help but giggle. "You look cute, Hyung." Yoongi gives Jimin a dark, but playful look.

"I am not cute, Park Jimin." He growls, pulling the boy into his chest. He dips his head and presses his lips to base of his neck. Jimin bites his lip, nervously. Yoongi is being really affectionate right now and Jimin wonders if it's because he's tired

"Hyung,"

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired."

"Sleep." Yoongi tells him.

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Of course."

They head back to Jimin's bedroom. The older shuts the door behind them. Jimin and Yoongi both crawl under the covers, arms and legs tangled together, Jimin's head of his chest. "Goodnight, Yoongi."

"Night Jimin."