February 13th

5:29 p.m.

"So what are your plans for Valentine's day this year?" Yoongi asked as they stopped outside of Jimin's apartment building. Yoongi had patiently waited for Jimin to come out of his last class of the day - even though Jimin told him not too and to go home. Yoongi didn't listen and instead of going home at three like he could have, he stayed. He had walked him home, they chatted about odds and ends. Like how many pets they had and what their favourite colour was. Yoongi frowned when he discovered Jimin's was yellow. Jimin rolled his eyes and had to explain that Black wasn't a colour no matter how hard Yoongi protested against that.

Jimin scowled and stared at Yoongi. "I'm going to stay at home like I do every year because I hate Valentine's day."

"Why?"

"Because it reminds me of how lonely I am. Besides, Jungkook and Tae will be off doing boyfriend things." Jimin frowned. "What about you?" He asked, hoping to get the subject off him.

"Namjoon and Jin are going out to dinner like they do every year, and Hobi is going to come over and we're going to eat lots of Ramen noodles and probably watch Clerks." Yoongi explained. Jimin nodded once, and gripped the handle on the door.

"Sounds like fun."

Yoongi could tell he was trying not to be upset. He could see it in Jimin's face. The boy was definitely not happy, and Yoongi found his pouty face very cute. He resisted the temptation to reach out and pinch his cheeks.

"Want to join us?"

"What?"

"You should join us this year." Yoongi repeated. "It'll be fun. Just watch out for Hobi. He's loud and obnoxious and says a lot of random stuff."

"Really? You want me to join you?"

"Yes. Please Jimin, don't make me suffer on my own!" Yoongi begged, pouted at him. Jimin laughed and Yoongi is happy again because Jimin is happy and that's all he ever wants.

"Yoongi! He's your friend!"

"Please Jimin." Yoongi whined. "For me?" Jimin sighed.

"Alright. If you say so. What time should I come over?"

"Five."

"That early?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Yes. That early. Any later is unacceptable." Yoongi teases. Jimin smiles.

"Okay. I'll be there at 4:55 tomorrow." Jimin tells him.

"Perfect. Night Jimin."

"Goodnight Yoongi."