March 11th

11:16 a.m.

Yoongi feels like he's dying. It's been two days since he last saw Jimin, and he still hasn't gotten over his cold. Yoongi thinks his cold has gotten worse instead of better, despite his best efforts to stay in bed and rest, along with taking his medication.

Jin has spent the past two days with him, trying to nurse him back to health, but nothing seems to be working. Jin's exhausted. Yoongi hasn't been getting much sleep, and he's barely eating.

Thankfully for him, Yoongi was currently asleep, giving Jin some rest. Jin was just about ready to pass out when there came a knock on the door. Jin made a whining noise but got up to answer it. Jin pulled the door open, and was greeted with Jimin. "Oh, hey Jin."

"Jimin, what's up?"

"I wanted to know how Yoongi was? I made him some tea." He held up the thermos.

"He's not doing good. Come in." Jin let Jimin into the apartment and shut the door. "He's asleep, finally."

"You look like you could use some sleep yourself." Jimin pointed out. "Go home, Jin. I'll keep an eye on him." Jin ran a hand through his hair.

"You sure? He can be pretty stubborn."

"I'm sure. Go get some rest. I'll update you."

"Thanks Jimin, you're a lifesaver."

Jimin made his way towards Yoongi's room. He didn't know which one it was, which resulted in him checking every room until he came across Yoongi curled up in his bed, wrapped up in blankets. Jimin couldn't take his eyes off Yoongi. He set the thermos on the night stand table and placed the back of his hand on Yoongi's forehead. He was burning up. Jimin pouted. He couldn't help but feel responsible for getting Yoongi sick. If he hadn't of been afraid of the storm, Yoongi wouldn't have run out into the rain to see if he was okay.

Jimin glanced around Yoongi's bedroom. It was mainly black- black furniture made up most of the decor, with a few odd prices that were white and some colour. There was a desk against one of the walls, covered in paper and coloured pencils. The room screamed Yoongi. Jimin sat down on the he'd next to Yoongi, crossed legged and picked up one of the books on his nightstand. He opened it up and began reading out loud, softly.

↔↔↔

Yoongi doesn't remember falling asleep with someone in bed with him. Nor does he ever remember asking Jin to read to him.

Yoongi lifted his head off his pillow, and peered over his shoulder. Jimin was seated crossed legged on his bed, reading. Yoongi breathed in and out. He wondered how long Jimin had been sitting there for. Was Jin still here? Or did Jimin tell him to go home. Yoongi closed his eyes and let his head hit pillow again. He rolled over so that his body was facing Jimin instead of against him. Jimin glimpsed at him. "Hyung?"

"Hmmm." Jimin closed his book, and set it on the table.

"Are you awake?"

"No." Yoongi spoke in an almost inaudible tone. Jimin laughed quietly, bending over to brush some hair out of Yoongi's face. He leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Okay." He whispered back. Jimin moved to the edge of the bed, but Yoongi's arm shot out and grabbed his wrist.

"Stay." Yoongi murmured. He tugged on Jimin's arm, sending him the message to lie down with him. Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi, and crawled under covers. Yoongi curled right up against Jimin's side, and fell back asleep. Jimin cupped the side of Yoongi's face, gently.

"Always."

A small smile crept onto Yoongi's face. But Jimin didn't see it.