February 20th

6:30 p.m.

"So when do we get to meet Jimin?" Namjoon asked, trailing behind Yoongi as they walked through his apartment.

Yoongi shrugged. "Come on, Suga, Hoseok got to meet him!"

"You and Jin were busy."

"That's not fair, it was Valentine's Day! Of course we were busy!" Jin argued. "Come on, why can't we meet him?"

"I didn't say you couldn't, Jimin is just... he's shy."

"Hoseok said he acted fine around him."

"That's because Jimin enjoys his company. Said he reminded his of both Taehyung and Jungkook."

"Yoongi! Please, as a responsible parent, it is my job to look after my kids and ensure their safety. It also means that I get to meet the friends and have a say on them." Jin said, placing his hands on his hips.

"You like Jimin!" Yoongi cried.

"I know. But I haven't met him yet. You're going to invite him over for dinner tonight and that's that."

"Jin! You can't tell me what to do, you- UGH!"

Namjoon laughed. He knew all too well that there was no arguing against Mama Jin. You'd always loose.

↔↔↔

"So, how was your date the other day?" Jungkook asked, coming to sit next to Jimin. He wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"It wasn't a date, Kookie, he was working. I just stopped in to say hi and-"

"-brought him coffee before reading a book to him." Taehyung finished. He sat down on the other side of him. "When are you gonna make your move, Jimin and claim the boy?"

Jimin coughed. "What!" His eyes widened as he looked at Tae. "No, it's not like that, Taehyung, we're just friends. He doesn't see me like that!"

"Jimin you're killing me here, of course he sees you like that! Why else would he watch you from his windows for two years?!"

"When you put it that way, it sounds creepy." Jimin stated.

"Whatever, you get my point, Yoongi is into you whether you see it or not."

"No he's not. If he was into me then..." Jimin faltered to come up with a good excuse but failed miserable and Taehyung was grinning at him like the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland. Taehyung had won.

"Damn you, Kim Taehyung."

"See! I'm right."

"Okay.... If he likes me then how come I've only met on of his friends? How come he hasn't introduced me to the Namjoon and Jin?"

"It was Valentine's day, Jiminie. You said they were dating. They were probably out like us." Jungkook said, stating the obvious.

"That was six days ago." Jimin remarked. "He hasn't said anything about introducing me to-"

Jimin's phone rang, cutting him off. He sighed, reaching over to grab it. He answered. "Hello?"

"Hi, Jimin."

"Yoongi?"

Taehyung and Jungkook's head snapped up in his direction quicker than you could say run forest run. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good. What's up?"

"Namjoon and Jin want to meet you," Jimin mouthed that line to the them before paying attention to what Yoongi was saying. "Which is why I'm calling because if I try and argue against Jin he'll most likely hit me over the head with a rolling pin or something."

"I don't abuse my children, Yoongi- Hoseok, you get back here this instant or so god help you - don't you run away from me!"

Jimin flinched.

"Help." Yoongi pleaded.

"Okay, Hyung, what time do you want me over?" Jimin asked, smiling at how adorable Yoongi could be sometimes.

"Now. Please, if it's okay with you. Jin is starting to scare me."

"I'll be right over."

"Thank you!"

Jimin hung up. Taehyung had his arms crosse over his chest and Jungkook just raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up."