February 4th

7:15 p.m.

"Hyung," Yoongi begins, moving to stand by Jin at the counter.

Namjoon and Jin were finally back, and Yoongi was determined to complete one thing on his list this year. Even if it killed him. "Yes?" Jin lifted his head momentarily to acknowledge Yoongi, before going back to stirring his spaghetti sauce.

"Can you teach me how to cook?"

Jin sets down his spoon.

"You want to learn how to cook?" Jin asked, looking at him again. The last time anybody had asked him to teach them how to cook was Hoseok, and everybody knew how that turned out. But Yoongi's expression was serious.

"Yeah." He said.

"Are you saying that my cooking is not good enough for you?" Jin questioned, playfully. Yoongi knew he was teasing, but there was a tiny part of Jin that truly believed Yoongi was tired of his cooking.

"No, Hyung, your cooking will always be the best I've ever had, I just thought it would be some fun to try." Yoongi explained with a chuckle. Jin smiled.

"Okay. How about tomorrow? We'll start with something easy."

"Thanks, Jin."

Jin smiled, and shook his head. "It's no problem Yoongi. And at least I know somebody appreciates my cooking." He added the last part just a little louder for Hoseok and Namjoon to hear.

"Hey! I love your cooking!" Hoseok shouted.

"Me too!" Namjoon yelled.

"You're my boyfriend! You have to love my cooking!"

"I love you more!" Jin rolled his eyes, blushing.

"I love you to!"