August 7th

10:15 a.m.

Much to Jimin's dismay, Yoongi wasn't there when he awoke. It was his first official day at work and had to be there at nine. Jimin could just imagine how grumpy he would be waking up that early.

And unfortunately for him, Tae and Jungkook were out and Jin and Namjoon were wedding planning, so it was just him today. Hoseok was most likely with Kendall so there was no point in calling him.

So at quarter after ten, Jimin found himself in the bookstore that Yoongi used to work at to pick up a few new books.

It was weird being inside the store with Yoongi either stacking books or working the counter. That was one of his favourite memories of him. Seeing him work.

"You must be Jimin,"

Jimin tore his gaze away from the books, and over his shoulder. A middle aged woman with wavy blonde hair and a warm smile was standing behind him. "Um..."

"I'm April. Yoongi talked about you a lot."

Jimin's face turned red in slight embarrassment. "Did he?"

April laughed, "yes he did." She said. "And I can see why, you're adorable." Jimin turned even more red.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"You're welcome. So what brings you into the store today? I heard about Yoongi's new job."

"Just came for some new books." Jimin said. "I like to read. And yes, he went in early this morning."

"Poor guy, he's not really the morning type is he."

"No, he really isn't."

"I'm going to miss having him around. He was a really great guy."

"He said he was going to come in when he wasn't busy with work."

"That'll be nice. But that means I'll have to work overtime."

"I could work..." Jimin said. "If that's okay...I like coming here and it would get me out of the house."

April gave Jimin a smile. "That'd be wonderful, Jimin. Why don't you stop by in two days, and I'll show you around. I have a family event tomorrow so the shop won't be open. But the following day would be perfect."

"That works for me."

"Great, I'll let you get back to the books."