August 17th ½

8:25 p.m.

"You fucked up big time Kim Namjoon."

"Well good morning to you to Min Yoongi." Namjoon said, opening the door wider for him to enter. "What are you doing here?"

"Jin showed up at my place last night, in tears."

Namjoon turned to face him, panic written all over his face. "He's okay right? He's not hurt o-or a-"

"You hurt him." Yoongi stated angrily.

"I know, I know, but I mean, he's in one piece still, nobody else hurt him?"

"No, he's alright despite being upset." Yoongi sighed.

"Oh thank god, I thought something bad had happened to him." Namjoon placed his head in his hands

"No, he's fine. What the hell happened last night?"

"I don't know. One minute we were wedding planning and the next we were fighting about kids."

"Jin mentioned something about that."

"I didn't mean it, Yoongi."

"Mean what?"

"I said Jin and I weren't ready for kids, and Jin thought that I meant he wasn't good enough to be a father and that's not what I meant. I just meant that we should focus on one thing at a time. Kids are just expensive as is a wedding and I'm just stressed about it all and-"

"Namjoon breathe." Yoongi demanded.

"He looked so scared last night." Namjoon sighed, moving to sit on the couch. "Right after he hit me, I tried to calm him down, but he looked terrified. Like I was going to yell at him or something."

"Well, were you?"

"God no! I'm the reason he was upset in the first place. I was going to try and calm him down but he left before I could."

"I think the two of you need to sit down and talk about a few things."

"I think I'll give him a few days. The last thing he needs to see is my face."

"Don't wait too long Namjoon, you know how nervous Jin gets when you don't talk to him."

"I know."

Pssst......if you haven't already added Peppermint Tea to your library, you should go do that... please?