July 20th

1:07 p.m.

“Try to love yourself as much as you want someone else to.”

Jimin was completely immersed in his book. He had a look of pure concentration on his face that from a distance, Yoongi could have sworn he was upset about something. But, as he got closer, he realized that Jimin was only reading, and decided to let him be. Once he got into that trance like state, it was hard to pull him out.

Instead, the older made some ramen and sat across from him in the living room and watched him read.

They stayed like that for three hours before Jimin finally looked up, and gasped.

"What?" Yoongi said, glancing up from his phone, worried.

"Nothing, you scared me! I didn't notice you sitting there!" Jimin exclaimed, closing his book. "How long have you been there?" He asked.

"Long enough." Yoongi responded.

"You should have said something."

"Would you have responded."

"..."

"That's what I thought." Yoongi smirked. He set his phone down, and motioned for Jimin to come sit on his lap. Jimin set his book down on the coffee table and got up, shuffling over to where the older was and sitting down in his lap. Yoongi cradled him against his chest, arms coming around his waist. "How are you today?" Yoongi asked, peering up at him.

"I'm okay, you?"

"I'm good." He responded. "Did you have fun with Tae and Jungkook yesterday? I forgot to ask you when you came home."

"I did have fun. Taehyung kept making weird noises as usual, and Jungkook wouldn't stop teasing him. It was nice."

"Hmm."

"Did you have fun being home alone?"

"No, I missed my baby." Yoongi grumbled, pressing a gentle kiss to Jimin's shoulder blade.

"Poor Hyung." Jimin giggled softly. He tilted Yoongi's chin up and gave him a kiss. Yoongi instantly brought a hand up to hold him there, moving his lips against his. Jimin's hands gripping the front of shirt, pulling him closer to him, loving the way Yoongi's lips tasted. They were soft, like a cloud, and Jimin loved it.

Moments like this were their favourites. When they could hold each other close with no intentions of letting go.