August 14th

7:15 p.m.

"Is there a reason you're being strangely cryptic tonight?" Jimin asked as Yoongi led him down the street by the hand. The two were dressed sharply, and by sharply, Yoongi had managed to find a pair of jeans that weren't ripped, and a clean button up. Jimin had brushed his hair and found a clean white button up and some slacks.

"Am I not allowed to take you out, without being questioned?" Yoongi asked, with a smile. He squeezed his hand reassuringly.

"Yes, but you're being cryptic about it. Where are you taking me?"

"Relax, Jiminie."

"But-"

Yoongi abruptly turned around, pulling Jimin against him by his waist. He gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Relax."

↔↔↔

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jimin giggled, resting his chin on his palms. "No reason. I just think this was incredibly sweet of you. You didn't have to do all this."

Jimin was surprised to find out that Yoongi had planned on taking him to dinner at some fancy restaurant. They'd never been on a 'real' date before. Bookstores and art galleries didn't really count.

"I know I didn't," Yoongi said, reaching across the table to take his hand in his. "But you're worth it."

"I love you, so much."

"I love you too Baby. Why don't we get out of here and head home? We can watch a movie or something."

"Sounds good to me."

The two rose and paid, heading for home.

I love reading all of your comments, whether it's from new readers who are just joining us or readers who have been here since the start. They make my day.