February 22nd ½

12:05 p.m.

"Jimin! Wait up!"

Jimin stopped in his tracks, spinning around. Jungkook came bounding up to him, panting heavily. "Hyung, you walk to fast."

"Oops." Jimin said, rolling his eyes playfully.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

"To a bookst-"

"You have enough books." Jungkook laughed, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

"No I don't!" Jimin protested. "Besides, I'm not going for the books, I'm going to see Yoongi. He works there." Jimin explained.

Jungkook smirked. "Going to see your boyfriend, Chim Chim?"

"Yoongi is not my boyfriend. How many times do I have to tell you it's not like that?" Jimin groaned. "Yoongi and I aren't like you and Tae, Kookie. We're just friends."

"But you don't want to be just friends, Jimin, I can see it in your eyes. I felt the same way about Taehyung."

"I barely know him! We've only been talking for less than a month. I don't want to scare him off."

"Jimin, we've been over this. That boy has been obsessed with you since you moved it. And vice versa. You like Yoongi."

"But he doesn't like me in the same way."

"You're the only one that thinks that, Hyung. You're delusional."

"Am not."

"Are you. Anyways, can I tag along? Just until we get there. I'm supposed to meet Tae for lunch."

"I don't see why not." Jimin shrugged.

"Tae's gonna be jealous."

"Why?"

"Because I get to meet Jimin before him." Jimin snorted.

"That's his problem."

Jungkook followed Jimin quietly into the bookstore. They could see Yoongi was helping a customer so they waited patiently, off to the side. Jimin eventually became sidetracked and began looking at books. Jungkook snorted. Jimin was easily distracted by books. He got lost in his own little world and it was hard to pull him out.

Jungkook left Jimin alone and began eyeing Yoongi. The boy was dressed in all black, which wasn't anything new. He seemed friendly has he helped the woman at the counter. His voice was deep. Deeper than Jungkook would have expected.

The woman thanked Yoongi, and Jungkook was about to grab Jimin's attention when he suddenly decided against it, and left the boy to his books. Jungkook noticed how relaxed Yoongi became when he noticed Jimin. Jungkook smiled. It was obvious to him that Yoongi had feelings for Jimin, but Jimin was too blind to see it. Yoongi moved from behind the counter. "Leave him. He's distracted." Jungkook told him. Yoongi's gaze flickered to him.

"You're one of Jimin's friends." Yoongi stated.

"I'm Jungkook." He held his hand out. Yoongi shook it.

"Is he normally like this?" Yoongi asked, nodding his head in Jimin's direction. He had his nose buried in a book. Jungkook laughed.

"Yes. He gets this way whenever he's surrounded by books. Give him a few minutes; he should snap back to reality."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Well, good luck getting Alice to come back from Wonderland." Yoongi rolled his eye switch a small smile.

"Thanks for the advice."

"Don't mention it. And while we're on the topic of advice, let m tell you this." Jungkook's friendly expression turned dark and serious as she stared at Yoongi. "Tae and I won't hesitate to hurt you if you do anything to upset Jimin or hurt him in any way. Jimin is a fragile human being, he's sensitive and needs to be handle with care. He tries so hard to please everyone else and is always really hard on himself. I know you care about him, I can see it in your eyes and the way you look at him, Yoongi. Don't fuck up."

Yoongi's eyes flickered to Jimin and then back to Jungkook. He pursed his lips, his expression just as threatening at Jungkook's. "I'd never hurt him." He said, his voice dropping. "Ever."

"Good." Jungkook breathed in. "Jimin! I'm gonna go, have fun yeah?"

Jimin finally looked up and grinned at his friend. "Bye, Kookie!"

"By Chim." Jungkook turned on his heel and walked out of the shop.

"Chim?" Yoongi question, looking at Jimin. Jimin blushed hard.

"It's my nickname. Jungkook and Tae calk me ChimChim." Yoongi laughed, shaking his head. "It's not funny!" Jimin cried, stomping his foot like a child. He moved across the room and pushed Yoongi playfully. Yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled him into him, still laughing.

"It's cute." He said, leaning into him. Jimin pouted.

"No it's not."

"Yes it is. Just like you."

"I'm not cute, Yoongi." Jimin protested.

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." Jimin groaned when he realized his mistake.

"I win." Yoongi smirked.

"Yeah, whatever."