April 27th

1:45 p.m.

"So are you and Yoongi dating yet, or no?" Lay asked the following Thursday. There were fifteen minutes left of class and neither of them had work, so they turned to each other and began a conversation. Jimin shook his head.

"No, not yet, but it feels like we are. I mean, we've kissed numerous times, and I've slept over at his place and vice versa." Jimin rambled. "But nothing sexual as happened between us. A-And we've gone on a few dates but nothing crazy."

"But you're not official?"

"No."

"I get that. Suho and I did stuff couples normally do before we officially started dating. That's natural."

"It is?"

"Of course."

"What's Suho like?" Jimin asked, propped his elbow on the desk and resting his chin in his palm.

"He's clingy when he's sick or feeling emotional, but it's super cute. He struggled with some anxiety and has had people abandon him, so he tends to latch onto me until he's feeling better. He's funny, can always make me laugh. Even on my worst days and he's a wonderful cook. He's compassionate, and loving and perfect in every way possible."

"He sounds amazing."

"What about Yoongi?"

"To be honest, I don't know much about him. I know he likes dying his hair, and he is an amazing artist. He's very sweet towards me, but is cold to others. Jin said it's hard for Yoongi to open up with new people and he explained how surprised he was when Yoongi began to grow attached to me even though we had never met. He's got this serious look to him but he's really soft and lovable and amazing. He's also really protective of me. He gets jealous easily."

"Jealous boyfriends can be the best sometimes. Suho looks incredibly sexy when he's all riled up." Jimin giggled.

"Yoongi hasn't been crazy jealous around me. I've yet to witness it. I mean, he was jealous the day I met you. But it wasn't over the top."

"Hmm. It doesn't take much to get Suho jealous. I could literally spend five minutes with our dog and he would get jealous and demand my attention. It's cute."

"The dog? Seriously?"

"Yeah! It happened over Christmas. I was playing with Daisy and Suho literally came over to and demanded my attention. Said I was focusing too much on the dog and not on him."

"That's crazy."

"But still cute." Lay smiled. "Everything he does is cute. I can't help it."

"Is that what it's like to be in a relationship?" Jimin asked. "When you find everything they do, no matter what, cute or funny."

"No," Lay responded. "That's what it's like to be in love."